Metal Slug 5.

Zach

You can put it wherever you store your roms I guess. MAME should be able to find them there.. If not, just look for an option in the emulator to specify where the BIOS files are.

If you are using NeoRageX, dropping the individual files in the same directory as the program files should be fine.

snugglebunny

ok i have found out, how to make MAME work with metal slug.. but is it just me or does it lag when i play using mame32.. i tried playing metal slug with neorage, and it runs better, anyone know why i cant get tekken 2, and killer instinc work on mame?

hanzmoleman007

One reason is that those games require hard drive images, along with the rom files to play. The hard drive images or (CMD) files were used in a few games like simpsons bowling ect...

montpics

Originally posted by snugglebunny@Dec 12 2004, 04:39 AM
ok i have found out, how to make MAME work with metal slug.. but is it just me or does it lag when i play using mame32.. i tried playing metal slug with neorage, and it runs better, anyone know why i cant get tekken 2, and killer instinc work on mame?
Tekken 2 is pretty slow on MAME right now as it didn't use the bios at all. So, better use ZiNc in order to play Tekken 2. And yes, better have a good Graphic Card. :)

Raven

Well... my older brother in one of his searches he find an japanese emulators is a winkawaks but it is all in japanese it's called 'perfect' that emu and it runs perfectly Mslug5... :) :tomato: