SSF error

emulatorer

HEY rock man. I am getting there. I can run the SSF but still play the game.
this is where I stuck. What should I put after this?
oh no how do u attached a picture here? I have a screen shot.
btw u know I stuck when you have insert a CD in sega saturn. It looks like that.
where u can choose language, then time and soon. where I put the cue or bin then?

emulatorer

I can mount using the daemon now.
I change the FILE "DRAGON_FORCE.BIN" BINARY to FILE "DRAGON FORCE.BIN" BINARY
without underscore. However, it said that the game disc unsuitable for this system.
why is that? is it because of the BIOS or the CUE file. czoz the our cue file is diff.

thx

spotanjo3

You are still doing wrong. Didn't you use the daemon 3.47 ? Install it then it will ask you to reboot your computer and please do it.

To put screenshot here.. Using this:

http://www.imageshack.us/

Is your game USA or EUROPE (PAL) ? sega saturn bios certain require which regions your game is from.

Anyway,

"DRAGON_FORCE.BIN" or "DRAGON FORCE.BIN" doesn't matter as long as your game must be the same, for example:

Dragon_Force.bin
Dragon_Force.cue

Last edited:

emulatorer

my bios is US as it said on the website.
btw I can mount the cue on my daemon tools.
however, when I play the the SFF it come up with sega saturn thingy but then it said "game disc unsuitable for the system" ?
is that matter using different daemon version? As long as we can mount the cue, that alright? am I right?

thank you for your help rockman. I really appreciate it. I will keep trying and keep asking if you dont mind.

cheers

spotanjo3

Wait.. follow this picture with high blue light is a daemon tool mount.

45393880va8.png

Try to change Area Code to US

and

Change CD Drive to daemon's drive and click ok then try your daemon tool's mount again.

Sure. we will keep try and try until you got it. You will! Don't give up!! :D

Last edited:

emulatorer

HEY Rockman. Finally!!! It works. I dont how but I changed the CD Drive to daemon drive I think but it did not work. Then I delete SSF file and install it again and follow up like I did before. It works!! what a strange. However, I still one question about the graphic. This is the image what I got. It looks like about 1 cm thick blurry line then 1 cm fine. is that like that? hopefully u can see my image tough so u understand what I meant. Thanks alot for everything rockman. Next time if I have a problem again, if u dont mind I will ask you bro.

my.php

spotanjo3

Try to update to R2 because you have is R1. :)

For blurr... Go to SSF's option and click Screen and uncheck mark "Scanline" and click ok. That's all.

You are welcome. If you have a problem again.. Sure, i will be able to help you. No problem, man! :D

emulatorer

save mode. Is there a way to save the game using SSF?
coz at the moment I can only save from the internal game only.(For Dragon Force).
But I have try to save internally, then I clicked on the I save something on the SSF tabs, and it just nothing happen then when I try load using the SSF mode, it freezed and I lost the internal saving.
do you know about this rockman?

emulatorer

O ya btw could we upgrade the cartridge on SSF? coz its only 4MB which we can save 1 file. Therefore I believe if there is another game that i'm goin to play, then I will lost or have to delete the other saving game? or not?

thx

spotanjo3

I have no idea. As long as it can save and I am happy, that's about it. :)

For 4mb to your question, depend on what games that requires it.. I don't think your game need that but I dont know about have to delete the other saving game. No idea.

emulatorer

do u ever using in SSF to save the game? Like you go to File then State Save?
Do we actually can save the game from there?

spotanjo3

No, I didnt go to File then State Save because I like to play it just the way real console does.

However, you can save the game from there like a real console. If you want to use State Save from SSF then you can do that.. Who's stopping you ? :)