Memcard/Savestate Question

Hey all,

Well, I'm pretty new to this emulation thing...and I've got a question. I was playing a game and saved to Slot "1" of the Memory Card. After that, I created a save state so I could check to see if my save on the Memory Card worked. If not, I could simply load that state and continue playing.

After that, I decided to move the folder containing all of my ePSXe stuff from my desktop to a documents folder. I booted up my ePSXe and got a message that the game was in a different location, or something to that effect.

Anyway, I went to "load" from the Memory Card and there's no saves there. My save state is still there, so I loaded it and tried re-saving, but again there's no data to be found in my Memory Card. It's gotta be saving somewhere, though. My question is, is there anyway to make this save data permanent, instead of it being just a save state? Where is it saving to? Thanks.

montpics

That considered a bug whereas not all games can be saved as a save state and in a memory card; then load a saved state and found out that there's nothing inside a memory card. Actually it is saved in memory card. Try to reset the game and load it from a memory card.