Castlevania Resurrection

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
So i am trying to download the ISO above named?
I 've seen that some site says this work was cancelled by KONAMI.

I want to know if this ISO exist so i will begin my search for it .

Many thanks in advance.

spotanjo3

If you are talk about Dreamcast version and yes it was cancelled and no.. Nobody dumped the prototype game/ Beta game at all.

Castlevania: Resurrection. Cancellation date: September 9, 1999. It was old and never been found for prototype/beta game to dump so I think it was just in development then canceled it immediately due to dreamcast being sell poor.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Well ,it could have given a big help to DREAMCAST selling a lot more after the game have been released for it. So sadly it doesn't exist at all,:(

Last edited:

spotanjo3

No, it would sell this game better but it will not improvement dreamcast console to sell big at all. That's why they knew and not waste the money to do that. Most 3rd parties dont supports dreamcast due to low sell of dreamcast consoles. Just familiar to GameCube console.

Jale

It's strange that we have never seen any Castlevania game for GameCube. Maybe that's because they left the 3D world so they focused on GBA and NDS.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
^^ I think so, there 3D stuff was not any good. but the classics 2D was always good fun.

spotanjo3

I agreed with ulaoulao about 2D. It is better than 3D stuff. :)

@Jale,

Komani developer did mentioned about why they decide not to made it to game cube was because of gamecube mini dvd was not met them and no qualification was need which they look for and they decided not to development it.

Jale

I personally like the 3D one, I mean, I loved Castlevania 64 (not more than Legacy of Darkness though), but I didn't like the PlayStation 2/Xbox versions. I like the 2D version, but the non-lineal style is kind overrated. I still prefer the old lineal style (Stage 1-1, 1-2, etc).

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
You didn't like Castlevania Curse of Darkness:confused:?
It's the best Castlevania in 3D far more better than N64

Personally until now i am one of the biggest fans of this game,and the one that i liked most my top 3 are

Castlevania Curse of Darkness(PS 2 VERSION)
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (SEGA SATURN VERSION)
Castlevania Simon's Quest(NES VERSION)

Ah i forget a last question

I 've seen that they have make the remake of SIMON'S QUEST in Wii
Is it worth i mean in graphics and gameplay ?
Is the gameplay just like the original Simon's quest with a lot more to do?
Cause i want to buy it.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

leon_belmont,

That's his opinion. Nothing's wrong with that. If you think it is the best then good for you. ;)

I haven't played it yet but I know n64 version sucks!. :)

I like any castlevania series but 3-D is not that impressive to me. The 2-D is the best of all and more traditional for castelvania series like NDS/GBA/PSX/GENESIS/PC Engine/NES/ :)