Tales of Phantasia PSX English Translation Patch Released! xD

Shiningwiz21

The Legend of Legacy
Yep that's right, Absolute Zero finally released it's English patch for Tales of Phantasia PSX! Many of you might have went to Phantasian Productions for the translation patch that they're currently working on, but Absolute Zero beat them in the process. It doesn't mean that Phantasian Productions will quit on their translation project! ;) Here's the link to get the patch everyone's been waiting for:

http://zettaizero.wordpress.com/

spotanjo3

I am curious why many people loved rpg ? I don't. I am not into RPG and never was in my life because I tried and lost interested once I played for an hour or two. :p

Jale

I don't like RPG, but I'm selective about that. Final Fantasy series have always been my choice of this genre and of course Chrono Trigger.

spotanjo3

I never liked final fantasy series. Final Fantasy 1 NES version was the reason I played for the first time 17 years ago and about 7 years ago I played Final Fantasy 8 and still never liked it. The Chrono Trigger was not interested to me at all so I realized that RPG was never for me at all so... :)

Shiningwiz21

The Legend of Legacy
Yeah this topic was actually supposed to be in the Sony one, sorry about that =S

montpics

Yeah, please move it to the sony thread. :)
Done. :cool:

Unfortunately that's a different case for me. My very first and second RPG that I played are Final Fantasy VIII and Tales of Destiny respectively. After that I played every title including Tales of Phantasia which considered one of the best RPG game for PSX. Thanks for the sharing as I might want to replay that again. ;)

Shiningwiz21

The Legend of Legacy
Yep no problem ;) Yeah I remember playing through Tales of Phantasia for the SNES and that's still one of my favorite games today! I've been waiting for this patch release for about 4 years now, cause that's when I discovered there was a PSX version of the game. I've played through the patched version and it's great =P

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Tales of Phantasia which considered one of the best RPG game for PSX

Try the snes ver but not interested, Seiken Densetsu 3 is better imho.

I am curious why many people loved rpg ? I don't. I am not into RPG and never was in my life because I tried and lost interested once I played for an hour or two.

Used to be RPG mania, but now my fav game mainly Turn-based. Maybe because there's no "whoa" factor in recent RPG, or maybe because i don't have ps2 :).

kourris

Great old school rpg just found the translation myself for PSX.