how do i use satourne emulator?

plz help me

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Just to clarify
how do i use satourne emulator?
- we can help with.

But, as Jale indicated by quoting a certain bit of your code we cant help with that. Although we will need some more info. Like what are you having trouble with. That emulator is best to use with the original or backup disc. So if you obtain it by other means then make sure you burn a good copy. Then post on this board in detail what troubles you have.. Mary/happy xmas and welcome to the forums. But please do take a moment and read the stickies and rules ;)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Dont try satourne because it sucks and it was dead. No development on it so far so it was dead.

Try to use SSF because it is the best emulator of all time. I had been experienced with emulators and found that Satourne runs very few games and early in development so dont try it at all. SSF is your best recommendation.

Since you don't have sega saturn games then you are doing it illegal so google.com is your best bet and that's all we can tell you. Sorry.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
RockmanForte, I know you have this "I'm a prodigy" state of mind. But try to remember just because an emu is good for you, or to your liking does not mean its for every one. Now I'm with you SSF is better the satourne but there is no need to lable any emulator as "sucks" A lot of hard work goes in to them. And most of the time if it was not for emulator a, emulator b would not exist. Just choose you words better my friend ;)

spotanjo3

RockmanForte, I know you have this "I'm a prodigy" state of mind. But try to remember just because an emu is good for you, or to your liking does not mean its for every one. Now I'm with you SSF is better the satourne but there is no need to lable any emulator as "sucks" A lot of hard work goes in to them. And most of the time if it was not for emulator a, emulator b would not exist. Just choose you words better my friend ;)

I appreciate that but why are you telling me ? montpics already said something and I agreed with him so I am wrong, ok ? Please do not repeat unless nobody comment to me then you may. Thank you. :)

spotanjo3

I was not here while on the weekends. I was always going out until I saw this thread and you should read someone comments to me first then you dont have to comment to me again as well, ok ? ;)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I was not here while on the weekends. I was always going out until I saw this thread and you should read someone comments to me first then you dont have to comment to me again as well, ok ?

Hey you asked so I answered. I don't have time to know your ware abouts. It may not be a rule but it is ethics. If you post stuff like that you are going to have to expect people to comment. A forums is a place for people to give there option, it is not uncommon to see more then one post similar to that previous. My post was not the same it was a retort, or a "and to expound on that" type of thread. I always will l have a soft spot for emulation and those that put time in to creating emulators. You post a comment like that and you can bet you last bit of pocket lint ill reply to it.

Last edited:

Zach

Alright, cool it everyone.

If a member posts an opinion, every other member of this forum has the right to challenge that opinion, regardless of who has replied first. If you offend 50 people with a statement, you can bet you will get 49 more replies after the first one.

If you can't deal with those consequences next time, don't make provocative posts. This is not the first time you have done this Rockman, and I doubt it will be the last. But you should know by now that coming around here and saying such and such emulator sucks don't use it, or because you don't agree with its name, or whatever reason you come up with, it will not go unchallenged.

Many people take those kinds of posts as arrogant and presumptuous.. You haven't done anything wrong, except annoy other members; so you have to deal with those consequences.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I am just telling the truth because of my experience with many emulators for over 7 years but you are right that I might be annoy other members but not only me and there are some annoy members about me as well. :)

I will have to deal with those consequences as much as they are too. :)

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I am just telling the truth because of my experience with many emulators for over 7 years but you are right that I might be annoy other members but not only me and there are some annoy members about me as well. :)

I will have to deal with those consequences as much as they are too. :)
- I think your troubles are your choices of words. Seeing your MO on the forums only suggest two faults in my opinion, one arrogance two word usage.

You mean well, but just say some of the most off wall stuff some times. If you know your English is not 100% and use that as your excuse the arrogance kicks in and you don't take what people say constructively. Instead use this criticism to your advantage and learn from it. One of the best tools for sentence and vocab building is a forum, embrace it don't abuse it.

Remember saying emulator A is a 2 on a 1-5 scale in my opinion. Is the same thing as saying its sucks but sounds less harsh. Always show "in my opinion", this shows direction and is avoid from labels. Saying it sucks is offensive and is labeling the emulator. FYI.

I'm just trying to help man you do make up an ample part of this forum. Would be nice to see it more constructive. I know your are a pool of information, just need to sift through some of it to find the gold some times.

Last edited: