Bug in castlevania dawn of sorow

UtherDarkness

Hi did some one manige to get passed the fish boss in castlevania dawn of sorow i beat the boss like 20 times and when i must draw the seal sequence, i draw it corectly but the seal brakes so now i am stuck in an endless battle with the boss.

does somone know how to fix that

spotanjo3

Yeah.. Actually, 2.6 version improvement the speed. The 2.5c version have a speed issue. For the trick on 2.5c... Change speed to 50% before the seal sequence activate then draw it. It will do the trick. The reason of the problem is that frameskip doesnt works properly for the seal sequence. :)

EDIT: I am facing the final boss but I am going to collect the souls for 100% complete first. :p

montpics

No problem. :)

Enjoy this wonderfully game. I love castlevania series. :D
/me feel jealous......

Want to play that game...... But somehow lost it. Need to grab it again...... :(

Dawn of Sorrow for NDS if I'm mistaken, right?

Note : RockmanForte should change its name to RockmanBelmont since Rockman and Castlavania are favs. :p

Jale

Castlevania is my favorite game of all time. That's why I asked RockmanForte about Castlevania's compatibility in every NO$GBA release.

spotanjo3

montpics,

lol! Good idea but nah.. RockmanForte is fine for me. :p

Jale, I will keep my eyes on every no$gba release for castlevania's compatibility no problem. I am just playing Castlevania por on no$gba 2.6 and speed is much better and I bnet in 2.6a or 2.6b version the speed will be fully . It is near fully speed now. o_O

Keep you guys post for next release. :D