Nintendo DS Emulator

RiderLeangle

Are there any Nintendo DS Emulators that can use the Internet to use Nintendo Wi-Fi and can use cheats? My freinds keep using hacked Pokemon in Diamond and Pearl and I just want to get a fighting chance in a battle!.

Jale

Wi-Fi emulation has been implemented since 2.4 (I think). It can send and receive something, but not in the correct stream.

aeroblack

I downloaded the NDS emulator from here but only one game works, Super Mario 64, but when i load the other games all of them says that data can't be found or unable to read data and things like that. Super Mario 64 was also the first game i played on it. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me. The other games are Pokemon Pearl/Diamond, Supersonic Warriors 2, Final Fantasy 3, Megaman ZX Advant. Thank You.

spotanjo3

I downloaded the NDS emulator from here but only one game works, Super Mario 64, but when i load the other games all of them says that data can't be found or unable to read data and things like that. Super Mario 64 was also the first game i played on it. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me. The other games are Pokemon Pearl/Diamond, Supersonic Warriors 2, Final Fantasy 3, Megaman ZX Advant. Thank You.

You have to change the save type to the correct certain games. Not all games have the same save type, you know. Go to no$gba's options and there are nds save type. If you still do not understand because you are n00b then we will be happy to help you. :)

gades74

Umm...am a newbie with the NDS emulator...am using 'NoCash240c'.i can run some games like FF3 and SRW W,but the thing is...i can play them,but can't seems to save and load the game files...can somebody enlighten me abt it?

spotanjo3

What is SRW ? Final Fantasy 3's savetype is: EEPROM 64.

Here it is -- a no$gba 2.6 version:

NDS Cartridge Backup Media:

62137142gm5.png

Here it is:

1. Go to OPTIONS>EMULATION SETUP and change it to Start Cartridge directly for NDS roms but if you want to play gba roms then change it back to to GBABIOS (Nintendo logo) and go to Option>Save option. Anyway, for the save type... Change it to EEPROM 64k for the most games. Now:

Click Ok then click Options>Save Options>File>Reset Cartridge

You have 2.4c ? Please update to 2.5c and mine is 2.6 because it is not free yet. Just follow the instruction above anyway. :)

ENJOY!

aeroblack

How do you know which savetype is for which game? Do you just keep using until you find one or is there a way to be certain? And what savetype is for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

Last edited:

spotanjo3

TO keep using until you find one can cause corruption to the save. It is best to know if you understand the math until martin korth the developer add auto save in the future.

http://www.advanscene.com/

and

They are for ideas/neonds emulators. Then no$gba emulator is different:

You will have to figure it out by math. It's too easy.;)

gades74

Hmm...where to download the 2.5c then?Btw...my maths is like a straw...it suck. =p This is getting irritating~i did all the setup and stuff,but still the same~can play the game and yet couldn't load the save state AT ALL... =c or can i only save the game when am allowed to?

Last edited:

gades74

Oh yah~btw...SRW W is 'Super Robot Wars W'.Blame who for our differences?Maybe our forefathers who wanted to reach God with the babbel tower? LOL! Well...i can't figure out why i couldn't save this game either...i REALLY want to get a NDS NOW!!! Haha!Btw...does the NDS itself have a cheat capability? LOL! =p

onewecallgod

The NDS itself doesn't have cheat, but flashcarts like the R4 (which you'll most likely be getting) do.

gades74

Haha~but the rest of the stuff don't have to change?I can play it,just can't save.Do i have to try an error then?Oh yah~anybody knew what can be done to Dragonquest 4?The screen simply turned black with some funny noise...