I may get a 360 soon

Ultimas Gamer 5

:)

Provided my mom isn't still mad at me. Also, it all boils down to if my last english test is above a 90, which is just enough to give me all A's. Root for me everyone, i may see you online soon.

spotanjo3

360 ? Eww!

I am going to get Wii next year. No hurry for me because I want Nintendo DS for xmas for now. Many wii games do not interested me expect mario and soon castlevania so I am keeping my eyes on it for megaman as well. Then, yes. Anyway, I hate microsoft and that's why XBOX and 360 is like PC games which didnt interested me at all.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I hate microsoft and that's why XBOX and 360 is like PC games which didnt interested me at all.
- Oh we so agree!, why get a computer wrapped in a cute little box. Just another market M$ is trying to consume. WII all the way!!!

I expect nothing for Christmas
- Same here. So I bought my own gifts!! LOL..

Not string to smash your post Ultimas Gamer 5, just strengthening Rocks opinion.

Last edited:

Jale

If I choose between a Nintendo DS and a Wii, I'll get the DS for two reasons: Cheaper and portable. Very good to play at college during breaks :)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
If I choose between a Nintendo DS and a Wii, I'll get the DS for two reasons: Cheaper and portable. Very good to play at college during breaks
- I would tend to agree here also, but With all the emulators out now, I just bring them on a laptop. Although th DS is a cool portable. Personally i think the stylist was silly, but still the best portable out IMO>

Jale

- I would tend to agree here also, but With all the emulators out now, I just bring them on a laptop. Although th DS is a cool portable. Personally i think the stylist was silly, but still the best portable out IMO>
I don't have laptop.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
360 is great[if you xboxlive]

Jale

oh Comon' you that afraid to buy online or ebay? For 1500 I could get a gold plated alien ware laptop LOL.
No credit card either, no US bank account, etc :p

Of course I'm not afraid. I sold two video cards online a year ago.

Zach

Dude.

Get Mass Effect when it's out (not yet I think?) or die

It is a real showcase of what the system is capable of, especially if you are gonna use HD output

KAISY

360 ? Eww!

I am going to get Wii next year. No hurry for me because I Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi want Nintendo DS for xmas for now. Many wii games do not interested me expect mario and soon castlevania so I am keeping my eyes on it for megaman as well. Then, yes. Anyway, I hate microsoft and that's why XBOX and 360 is like PC games which didnt interested me at all.

above a 90, which is just enough to give me all A's. Root for me everyone, i may see you online soon.

Last edited: