What Is A Rom?

clules

A while back, there was a thread in here and posts that mentioned something about roms not being roms.

So my question is, if I'm using the VisualBoy Emulator and playing games from the site -- DELETED --, just what are those? Also, the games and ems are on my computer.

If the moderator closes this thread, would someone please be kind and talk to me in a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jale

Please, don't mention ROM sites. Read the Forum Rules for more information.

Now, what are the format of those ROMs? I mean, file extension? Are they zipped?

clules

Sorry About that. I can say they are in zipped files. Someone did all the leg work including programming them and eamiled them to me.

montpics

spotanjo3

When you register then you should read the rules. No wonder some people registered and dont read the rules, jeez.

craig_12345

well the thing that i see is. a rom is a game that can be played by emulators if u want roms just get -- DELETED -- and look for them:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Jale

well the thing that i see is. a rom is a game that can be played by emulators if u want roms just get -- DELETED -- and look for them:p
The usage of P2P applications is legal. Using it to get copyrighted material is not.