PS mainmenu but no game

EmperorThe

:happy:Hi im all new to the emulator thing so i started researching how to play PS games and this is how far Ive got . I use PCSX2 emulator or something and when I load my Iso file it only shows and PS main menu and memory cards I really would like to know whats the problem I tried Tekken 3 and 5 both had same reactions .

THx in advance;)

EmperorThe

OK I tekken 3 is like ps1 or or something but tekken 5 is ps2 :eek:?
Or its not and it only does that(showing only ps main menu) because I am trying to run ps 1 games

spotanjo3

OK I tekken 3 is like ps1 or or something but tekken 5 is ps2 :eek:?
Or its not and it only does that(showing only ps main menu) because I am trying to run ps 1 games

Yes, Tekken 4 and 5 are for pS2 so if you want to play tekken 3 as PS1 (PSX) then use ePSXe, pSX, or Xebra for it is psx emulator only.

For Tekken 4 and 5 are for PS2 and PCSX2 is PS2 emulator, understand ? :)

EmperorThe

Yes, Tekken 4 and 5 are for pS2 so if you want to play tekken 3 as PS1 (PSX) then use ePSXe, pSX, or Xebra for it is psx emulator only.

For Tekken 4 and 5 are for PS2 and PCSX2 is PS2 emulator, understand ? :)

but somehow still when I want play tekken 5 it goes to some ps main menu and i can only browse and system configuration .and somethimes there's some weird flying game what loads so then I press start as it says and throws dont send :(

spotanjo3

It is playable on PCSX2 0.9.5.

You need the LATEST graphic plugin.

GSdx9 0.11.1a

and ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.1

EmperorThe

It is playable on PCSX2 0.9.5.

You need the LATEST graphic plugin.

GSdx9 0.11.1a

and ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.1

Well yes seems I was off date with those version numbers so I searched them them in folder and on in cofigure but still when I load Run Cd/DVD put file it starts ok showed first ZeroGS name and logo and still starts by showing sony sytem entairtaiment and then browse menu and so on ! I must be doing something else wrong !:(