MAME Ported to an Oscilloscope?!

cibomatto2002

Windows 10

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Ok, thats all kinds of wrong. Thats just not right people have way to much spare time these days.... Whats next connect you mothers portable vibrator to you WII.. :confused:

I'll admit its neat. but really? :shakes head:

spotanjo3

Oh... Interesting. It's ugly but it's working, huh ? Good for people who wants it on an Oscilloscope.

Last edited:

Zach

Dude, I was making a joke. The others obviously got it, but you didn't.
I leave you well enough alone to do as you please, unless I feel you've encroached on the rules in some way or we have something commong to talk about.

You need to learn not to take things at face value. You also need to think about the fact you are not going to understand everything said in English, especially over the Internet.. Native English speakers have a hard enough time with that.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Oh.

Well, you can't tell people what to do. You can't tell them what to think nor learn and not what to think nor not to learn. Some people might not like your joking and maybe you need to respect one another. Did I said that I want you to leave me alone ? I didn't say that.

Not everyone knows what you mean. I don't care if others obviously got it. Please understand that. I now understand that you are making a joke and I chuckle a little bit because I now know. Anyway, please understand me for I am not sure what you really meant. Whether I am native english or not native english. Some people can mistaken you as a cruel joke and you obviously is making a joke. Sometime joke can be cruel, you know. I am friendly and I like people. You need to understand that it doesn't matter if others obviously got it depending on what you mean. Maybe what you mean is not a joke and I am not sure if it is joke or not. Ok ? :)

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
RockmanForte, I took thats as you two were friends. But I guess not. either way you madw an arrogantish comment and Zach make a smart-assish one in return. It's all fun and good no need to get mad.

Well, you can't tell people what to do. You can't tell them what to think nor learn and not what to think nor not to learn. Some people might not like your joking and maybe you need to respect one another. Did I said that I want you to leave me alone ? I didn't say that.
- he is not "telling" he is make a suggestion that you should take in to consideration.

You're a good guy in my impression you mean VERY well but take things way to serious. I understand the need to take emulation serious but not comments. Just chill out hang back and have fun. We are all here for a common interest enjoy it.

There is only one way to take his comment and that a joke, if he actually meant you don't count then as a mod he could have deleted your post. So obviously he didn't mean it sincerely .

Last edited:

spotanjo3

ulaoulao,

I understand and I thank you for say such a nice things to me. I am just not sure what he meant because the joke he made might be just tease or can be an insulting. Now, I got it and all he does is "Okay, I will leave you alone .. blah blah". I didnt say that I want to be left alone and I just want to make sure I understand what he meant and when he said something as just a joke then I said ahh, I understand.

Well, never mind. We should move on and I hope Zack do not hate me because I noticed sometime that he cannot stands me. *embarasses* :(

I dont hate anybody. That's not in my blood at all. I Like everyone no matter what.

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Ok, RockmanForte. Just remember as you said

am just not sure what he meant because the joke he made might be just tease or can be an insulting
- It's always best to first say, "what do you mean by that", before assuming something bad.

I noticed sometime that he cannot stands me.
- Again, did you assume this? Zach by nature is a fairly straight forward dude. he says what he has to and does what is necessary. I don't think it's that he cant stand you, I think it's the English language that vents of that impression. Here is a tip, PM a person if you think they are getting hot with you. Because I promise you if they have issues with you they would be more likly to tell you in private.

I could only imagine hard hard it is to understand another language let alone understand its sarcasm. Zach's a good guy he meant no harm ;) Watch he will chime in and tell us both we are way off topic and to get back on topic ;) Well after he sobers up on eggnog.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Sometime "What do you mean by this" and someone would said "Never mind".

Okay, thanks for being nice to me. Can we please move on ? ;)