Pokemon Diamond - Stuck just before Diagla

TK182

hey people

i have a working copy of no$gba, v2.4a, i got the new version but the rom doest play with it for sum reason, that might be the problem but after i beat Commander Mars & Jupiter on top of Mt. Coronet, Friend heals me and goes away, the screen then moves to Diagla and then the game freezes, his black ring thingys stop, but sound is still played, i leave it for ages and it just stays there with no change. I can't carry on playing the game 'coz i saved at a point of no return so i'm really stuck, please any help or more info from my specs go right ahead. btw the game played perfectly up to there, a bit slow at places otherwise fine. Please, anyone:bow:

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
i have a working copy of no$gba, v2.4a, i got the new version but the rom doesn't play with it for sum reason

Which new version u using ?

Last edited:

TK182

i made a backup of my old no$ and put the new one u gave me into the folder the older one was in, it loads the initial game with the awesome diagla shiney thing, i say continue and the screens remains black, any ideas?

TK182

Deleted the save file like it said but then i loose all my progress (i did make a backup), then stupid rowan comes up... i tried restoring da backup file but still the black screen.

Last edited:

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Copy your backup save file to battery folder. Don't forget to set the save type to 512 kb then restart the game. hope it work.

TK182

It will be fixed in the new version,although it stinks.

so u saying the new version wil fix the problem of the black screen and then it shouldnt freeze too? if so when wil it be released? just an indication, like a month, year, a week, or in the next few days?

spotanjo3

No, it could be fix the problem or it couldn't fix in the next version but few versions later. We don't know. It is up to Martin Korth the no$gba developer. Yes, he is developing it alone. :)

TK182

No, it could be fix the problem or it couldn't fix in the next version but few versions later. We don't know. It is up to Martin Korth the no$gba developer. Yes, he is developing it alone. :)

Thanx anyway, he s got a tough job, i ll just wait it out and see wat happens.

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
Did you even bother pressing the button? (A button) I believe theres a special text concerning before battling Dalgia/Palika.

TK182

Did you even bother pressing the button? (A button) I believe theres a special text concerning before battling Dalgia/Palika.
I did hit all da buttons i could, many times, unless theres sum special combination, if so please see if theres a thread or let me know