pokemon diamond freezes

garnet1

when ur at the psyduck part u keep gowing up and the screen goes white. when i go down the screen returns to normal. anyone knows how to fix this problem?

spotanjo3

Make sure the sound is on because it's require to running sound on in no$gba's option.

And version should be 2.5b :)

Thornlet

Mine freezes at the end of the first battle against the Starly after you get your starter poke.

Not only did the game freeze (after running consistently at about 60-80% until that point), but no$gba was somehow messed up, and it freezes immediately when I try to restart it now. I can't even use the program to play gba games anymore!

karthick remo

when ur at the psyduck part u keep gowing up and the screen goes white. when i go down the screen returns to normal. anyone knows how to fix this problem?
The reason for getting the screen white is because you have to use the Move HM 05 Defog so that your pokemon will clear the white screen away and gives you a clear view......
i think a bird type pokemon can learn this HM move.....

Hope this helps

Last edited:

karthick remo

Mine freezes at the end of the first battle against the Starly after you get your starter poke.

Not only did the game freeze (after running consistently at about 60-80% until that point), but no$gba was somehow messed up, and it freezes immediately when I try to restart it now. I can't even use the program to play gba games anymore!

You should go to your NO$GBA option and make sure that your output sound mode is in Digital Stereo and your sound desire sample rate to High(44kHz)Best so that you could continue playing after the Starly Battle.

Hope this helps......:D

Last edited:

Thornlet

Thanks. Will I need to have the high-quality sound switched on for every battle to avoid freezes, or is it just for that first one? I had turned off the sound in order to get slightly better speed.

karthick remo

Thanks. Will I need to have the high-quality sound switched on for every battle to avoid freezes, or is it just for that first one? I had turned off the sound in order to get slightly better speed.

i think it is better if you just leave it like this because i think it will also get stuck at the next battle if you change it again ... so you just save the settings like this which is the best way..... i don't think the sound as nothing to do with grahpics perfomence because it will run as same speed as before so don't bother with the sound quality... just stick with this option......
i know sometimes the sound of the game is quite annoying so i may suggest you just mute it from your main volume.... and thats it......ENJOY playing it..:D

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
Simple, by the time you use defog, go to your menu (etc. Pokemon stats) and after you do that return to the menu. It will go back. it happens to me all the time.

doublebeez

My emulator (no$gba) hasn't been making sound since I have opened it. It freezes right after the final blow has been struck in the first battle. What up wit' dat?