What Game Would You Never Play

I was currently looking at the what are you playing threads and was thinking what game are you trying to avoid and forget after a horrible experience?

Mine would be Halo 3 because it's just... it wasn't that fun. I love shooting games but i traded it to a pawn shop after two days. What about you guys? Don't get me wrong 1 and 2 was ok, but the hype for 3 wasn't that big for me. :eek:

Last edited:

Ryanfaescotland

I like playing crap games, reminds you to appreciate the good ones!

But games I won't play again unless I fancy the challenge of sitting through them to completion include FF6, and well thats about it I think. I just couldn't connect with the story, found the gameplay linear and the graphics rubbish. May revisit it at some point just to make sure my memory is correct but it'll be a while before I bother.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Mine would be all of the Final Fantasy games

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
WE Series. Playing WE doesn't make you a gamer. Especially if you only playing this one for some year. Believe me, lots of guys in my country just playing WE and NEVER touch other games, so sad...

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I would pick Pokemon and SIMs. Too many expansions/types relating to it.

PokeMon games are good, but the SIMs im with you on that.

I would pick.........Call of Duty 1,2,3, and 4.

Hrothgar

I think we need to dig into truly awful games that would be horrible to play through,

I think E.T. and Superman 64 are some good ones

I personally would hate having to sit through the Aquaman game for Gamecube. Also I played a little of the Batman Beyond game on N64 (Shudders). I'd also say I'd hate to finish Back to the Future II and III for nintendo.

But most of all

The Zelda games for CD-i... The pain of watching a great series tarnished.

I think I'd rather watch a woman fornicating with a camel then have to play those games.

Genome

north west south west
I think I'd rather watch a woman fornicating with a camel then have to play those games.

im sure for the right price and in the right country you can.:(

adding one to the list,

the entire magnavox oddysey catalogue