Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - without a mic???

umop-3ps!dn

In Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, I've come across a point at which I need to "call out" into the mic on the DS. However, Im using my laptop, and I dont have a mic... :( Is there any way I can get around this issue?

Also, It seems as though characters within the game (although not Link) are much darker than everything else, and other things, such as seagulls, seem almost black. Any ideas...?

Help would be much appreciated.

:D

Edit: Also, I heard that using NO$GBA 2.4 is faster than 2.5 for this particular game. Is this correct?

Last edited:

spotanjo3

In Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, I've come across a point at which I need to "call out" into the mic on the DS. However, Im using my laptop, and I dont have a mic... :( Is there any way I can get around this issue?

Also, It seems as though characters within the game (although not Link) are much darker than everything else, and other things, such as seagulls, seem almost black. Any ideas...?

:D

Edit: Also, I heard that using NO$GBA 2.4 is faster than 2.5 for this particular game. Is this correct?

No, 2.5b is much faster than 2.4 and 2.5 now. You must have mic just like you must use mic on real nds lite, right ? No way around and no way to use patch.. You must have it or you are stuck. :)

umop-3ps!dn

I've just thought... no mic, but I do have an input jack for my guitar... I assume it responds to sound, so if I played something, would that work?

... as ridiculous as it sounds...
:happy:

spotanjo3

I've just thought... no mic, but I do have an input jack for my guitar... I assume it responds to sound, so if I played something, would that work?

... as ridiculous as it sounds...
:happy:

LOL! I doubt it but you can always try it. Again, I doubt but webcam with microphone built in will work or just microphone for PC only as well. Mine have no problem and it works fine. :)

fatherfarva

Unhappy Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - without a mic???

In Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, I've come across a point at which I need to "call out" into the mic on the DS. However, Im using my laptop, and I dont have a mic... Is there any way I can get around this issue?

From what I understand, ROMs are the actual files of games. When you get the phantom hourglass ROM then you are getting the game for the DS in its entirety.