Am I - Superstitious?

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
After my own experience and watching others', it seems to be the year of "Completion". What I mean is, the year everything seems to come to an end or to a finish. Though coming to an end in the couple of months... In biblical terms, every "7" years, (2007) your debt is supposedly "dropped" or "eliminated", though maybe a myth... Every project or issue I had either came to a head or finally finished it while business are building up or turning over a new leaf and design. 2006 was suppose to be the year of "Prosperity", but more of the year of "Set Back" to me.... 2005 wasn't a bad year, the year of "Luck" while 2004 & 2003 was a dark period of my life... Lost everything and struggled like hell. Every pet I had at the time, died off, and known Celebrities announced on the TV left and right of dying... 2004 was the year of "Death" to me, while 2003 was the year of "Struggle", though I lost a couple of friends beginning of this year and end of last year, but had an issue with just them and not my other friends, though guess coming to a head since their no longer here, though wouldn't of if they were still here... Other years before... Didn't notice much, everything seemed fine. Wonder what 2008 will be, though hate to think... anyway, brings to the question: Am I Superstitious?

Last edited:

Jale

Back in 1998 there was a report that in 2006, life as we know it would come to an end, because a huge meteorite would strike Earth. We are practically on the final stretch of 2007 and nothing has happened.

I must be more superstitious than you, because I always thought that every new year is worse than the previous one.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Back in 1998 there was a report that in 2006, life as we know it would come to an end, because a huge meteorite would strike Earth. We are practically on the final stretch of 2007 and nothing has happened.

I must be more superstitious than you, because I always thought that every new year is worse than the previous one.

Nah, god is punishing us, he'll wait till we "kill" each other off. :p Not worrying about the world ending, actually probably best, since the people I see running the world today... The number 8 stands for "The 8 Ball of Death", not a good ideal, maybe we should hide our heads in a hole somewhere, but life makes you pull it out to make a "living"...

Last edited: