How do you scream or blowing in your DS "Emulator"?

Durgedurg

On your original Nintendo DS you are supposed to scream and blow etc, to your games i certain kind of situations,

but how do you do that on an emulator? i just cant scream "or blow" at my computer? how do i solve this technical conflict? there must be something in the emulator thats installed to make things work?;)

Please help me? / Durgedurg:confused:

Jale

Again, I don't know if the emulator supports the blow / microphone feature, but in case it works, you just need to plug the microphone and set it in the emulator.

ZeldaFan#1

I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on NO$GBA 2.4c and I've come across several parts which required me to blow into the DS, I blew down my microphone and it worked a treat. So it's all good ;)

spotanjo3

A computer microphone, but I doubt this feature is emulated at this point.

Yes, iDeaS and no$gba emulators supports that.

I am using no$gba a lots and it's working perfectly. Try use your webcam with microphone and make sure all sound is on from your pc and even no$gba's sound must be on as well. :)

It's working 100% perfectly.

Durgedurg

I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on NO$GBA 2.4c and I've come across several parts which required me to blow into the DS, I blew down my microphone and it worked a treat. So it's all good ;)

i have the ideas emulator. but it doesnt work. how do i do to get the microphone to connect to the emulator?

i tried to use the NO$GBA but i cant run that emulator

spotanjo3

i have the ideas emulator. but it doesnt work. how do i do to get the microphone to connect to the emulator?

i tried to use the NO$GBA but i cant run that emulator

Nothing. You just connect microphone to your PC and have emulator read it!

Make sure your microphone's sound is on and your emulator of no$gba's sound is on in OPTIONS and you are ready. It's working perfectly for me.:)

spotanjo3

awesome and you did it! :D

Dont try iDeaS becasue it didn't emulate hinge/unhinge yet. Only no$gba can by using the minimizing the no$gba's.