General ePSXe Setup and Configuration

praveen_2k6

yea im a newb at this n i was wondering y i cant play my orginal ps2 games in my drive? i got a dvd drive

That's a Nero CD image file. You can mount it with Daemon-Tools and play with ePSXe.

Alternatively, you may rename it into ".iso" (make a backup first) and see if that's work with ePSXe directly. Good luck! ;)

hai ra.. this is praveen i want ps2 emulator and with that i want bios file please try to send the software its very urgent i have platstation2 dvd , i have 256 mb
3dcard also please the software its very urgent to me please...............:D

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
hai ra.. this is praveen i want ps2 emulator and with that i want bios file please try to send the software its very urgent i have platstation2 dvd , i have 256 mb
3dcard also please the software its very urgent to me please...............

You can go download a Ps2 emulator HERE

As for your request of the Bios you will have to find those yourself as downloading them is Illegal and we here at EZ do not support Illegal downloading.... Try google or hooking your Ps2 up to your comp and getting the Bios off your Ps2...

Death_Pigeon

Boom Headshot
Im coming into the scene really late if you will but ive followed this guide and my epsxe is still not working im trying to run a disc also does anyone have any programs used to rip cd's to isos if any one could help me it would be much appreciated.
:happy:

Death_Pigeon

Boom Headshot
O yeah the problem is that it just is blank ive waited for 30mins and still nothing happens my plugins are:
Petes Open Gl Driver 1.76
Eternal SPU Plugin 1.50
ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.5.2
Im pretty computer illiterate so any help in lamen terms would be also appreciated.:D

hubba123

zelda guy
hey umm im not really got at computer stuff but i was wondering how u configure a psx cuz i wanna play this awsome game legend of dragoon so any help will b good so if u can e-mail me at hubba0706@aol.com or post here thanks in advance

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Death_Pigeon
O yeah the problem is that it just is blank ive waited for 30mins and still nothing happens my plugins are:
Petes Open Gl Driver 1.76
Eternal SPU Plugin 1.50
ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.5.2
Im pretty computer illiterate so any help in lamen terms would be also appreciated.

What game are you trying to run? Which version of ePSXe do you have?

hubba123
hey umm im not really got at computer stuff but i was wondering how u configure a psx cuz i wanna play this awsome game legend of dragoon so any help will b good so if u can e-mail me at hubba0706@aol.com or post here thanks in advance

Dude do it yourself its not hard any newbie can do it

Death_Pigeon

Boom Headshot
Im trying to run FFXII

Latest version of epsxe

O yeah my specs are............gulp im so stupid i dont know how to find specs orders comp off fuking dell....................:confused: :eek:

Xiedo

One, you're probably not playing FFXII on ePSXe.

Two, if you're getting nothing but a blank screen, make sure you've got the Playstation BIOS file (SCPH1001.BIN) and it's in the /bios folder.

Death_Pigeon

Boom Headshot
I tried both bios and the cd im using says PAL on it so im presuming its that also to be more precise when i try running it it goes full screen and its black if that makes any difference my opperating system in windows xp home edition
O yeah i have alcohol 120% and i was wondering how to make mdf files iso much apprecited also does anyone know where to get good isos

Last edited:

Xiedo

Make sure you have XA sound enabled. Sometimes Square games also require the "update before accessing register" special fix for the Eternal SPU plugin enabled.

hubba123

zelda guy
k i just got my emulator up and running again and i have 2 questions how do i save and how can i use gameshark codes with my psx?

nanino

hey, newbie here
I've just installed and configured ePSXe just like what was written in the first page, but I chose Pete's DXD D3D Driver 1.76 since my pc doesnt support openGL...

the problem is, when I play the game, the sound is kinda scratchy, sometimes it's slower than the video (ie: the person's mouth stopped moving but still words coming out...) any way the fix this? thanx

montpics

Perhaps you should try another plugin which is P.E.Op.S GPU plugin, since your current plugin won't help any much. :rolleyes:

Plus, what game your intend to play?

montpics

Try to use other emulators (pSX, PSXeven, SSSPSX or other Playstation emulators) if still don't work. :cool: