Megaman ZX and Megaman ZX Advent on no$gba 2.5 with code patch -- Look!

spotanjo3

It's no$gba 2.5:

**Do not email me where to get the patch. I just want you guys to know that this emulator can run those!* :)

You need cheat code to run those games but you will have to wait for next version that do not need cheat code... Perhaps. ;)

I just want to share it with you guys. This emulator is going to be an excellent emulator of all time.

Megaman ZX run fully playable with good sound and great speed!

Megaman ZX Advent run fully playable with disorted sometimes and infamous transparency.

Drool while you can! :D

Here is Megaman ZX and Megaman Advent:

25072485ao9.png
18392480we1.png

adventdk8.png
advent2mf6.png

Last edited:

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Something I haven't seen before. Jeeze, it's Grandpa here folks. :p Walked around a store the other day and discovered something called a "DS" touch-screen handheld. :p Looks great, try to test it when it comes out. ;)

spotanjo3

wow, that's look awesome!:D:D
have you found any patch for megaman star force in no$gba?

Thanks.

This game is normal run just fine on no$gba.. Sprities in 3-D is JUST missing and it will be addition in no$gba in the near future. The developer is focus on 3-D games to improvement and transparency to fixed too so this have nothing to do with patch at all. :)

Your best bet to play it is on iDeaS 1.0.1.9 for now. :)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

No, they should respect my comment and I said:

**Do not email me where to get the patch. I just want you guys to know that this emulator can run those!*

And they simple ignored it. :) LOL!

spotanjo3

No worries. I let them. They will slow down soon. No complaint. I just want to share that news with you people instead of secret, you know. :D

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
RockmanForte's a good guy. TY for the news. Now I know it works, then Can I have that patch please? I like to play it(The ZX Advent only. Im done with the first one.). Thanks in Advance.

**Do not email me where to get the patch. I just want you guys to know that this emulator can run those!*
Respect the comment, please...

Last edited:

Zach

When you post something like this, you are going to get attention.
That is a plain fact of life. You have made yourself popular to a small group of people who want the capabilities you're showing.

No matter how many times you tell people not to e-mail you, or PM you, it's going to happen. So consider that next time you make a post like this. You put yourself into the spot light, so it comes with the territory.

Also, check your forum options, you might be able to turn off e-mails and PMs from everyone except EZ Staff.

spotanjo3

When you post something like this, you are going to get attention.
That is a plain fact of life. You have made yourself popular to a small group of people who want the capabilities you're showing.

No matter how many times you tell people not to e-mail you, or PM you, it's going to happen. So consider that next time you make a post like this. You put yourself into the spot light, so it comes with the territory.

Also, check your forum options, you might be able to turn off e-mails and PMs from everyone except EZ Staff.

Yeah, I am going to let them because I want to make a post like this anyway so that they will know how terrific this emulator is and they are going to have to respect my message that's all.

Yeah, I already did turn off pms and emails from everyone expect EZ Staff. I alreaddy mention this screenshot in other forum but they do not email me or annoying at me like this forum does. I wonder why just this forum ? Interesting. :)

RockmanForte's a good guy. TY for the news. Now I know it works, then Can I have that patch please? I like to play it(The ZX Advent only. Im done with the first one.). Thanks in Advance.

Respect the comment, please...

I won't forget you so thank you and I will give it to you but no$gba 2.5a will be out soon and if he decide to delay this game that run the next version then I will pm you and anybody who wants it, ok ? I am just being fair. :) Don't worry.

kandarian

Lumine Infinite
I can tell you, IT RUNS 99% SMOOTH on 2.5b, even though my comp aint uber! :D A little buggy sprite, but it works to play through! (Their transparent)

spotanjo3

you mean megaman zx advent... The developer do not have 3-D engine on his computer so he do not know for sure what's causing the transparency but I am sure one day he will pull it off and only time will tell.

I almost finish this game and it doesn't have any problem expect transparent so I do not complaint about it. :)

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
RockmanForte's a good guy. TY for the news. Now I know it works,[s then Can I have that patch please? I like to play it(The ZX Advent only. Im done with the first one.).[/s] Thanks in Advance.

Finished Megaman Zx Advent(Japan) with transparency issues. So I dont need the patch since it works already. TY.

spotanjo3

Finished Megaman Zx Advent(Japan) with transparency issues. So I dont need the patch since it works already. TY.

You are late. The code patched was the reason why the developer fixed it... Without it... it wont be for 2.5b, you know. :)

You are late.. it is getting old. Moderator, please closed it since I released the news about 2.5b that run those games unpatched. What ??? Your forum do not have "DELETE button" when it got older page ? STRANGE. Many forums have that. Anyway, please closed it. It is useless now. Thank you.