Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nintendo Emulation Guide....

Default Re: Nintendo Emulation Guide....

just use project 64 never had problems with that even on my stinky pc xD

Quote Originally Posted by blooddrinkerS View Post
    just use project 64 never had problems with that even on my stinky pc xD
    Ehhhh.... Project 64 is a Nintendo 64 emulator and im using GBC and GBA emulators.....

RockmanForte

well i've searched and google is showing me nothing but related sites not doing any relations between TGB Dual..... maybe i'll try searching again and don't worry about my Sig i'll fix it for you
    Please Do Visit My Online Profile!

Note: If my profile background and styles seem do not appear please press the refresh button. This is important for best views
    if my profile's background and styles seems to be in order or they do appear once you press the link then there's no need to follow the note above....

Quote Originally Posted by shizzle766 View Post

well i've searched and google is showing me nothing but related sites not doing any relations between TGB Dual..... maybe i'll try searching again and don't worry about my Sig i'll fix it for you
    No, i dont need to check your signature. I just want to let you know about your http error that's all, smile.

I did search and guess what I find ? Ask this person about that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPdpmelFgLY

MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

EMU: SDL MAME - SNES9X - FCEUX - Gens32 - No$gba - DeSmuME - ePSXe - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - Mupen64Plus - PCSX2 - Dolphin

Ahhhh..... I already watched that, I tried this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35mNdhMvvHw

but.... the user haven't replied yet......

thanks anyway.... I hope someone will make a tutorial or..... maybe i'll find it out myself hey RockmanForte do you have a TGB Dual Emulator? let's test it with some pokemon ROMs or MegaMan Xtreme 1 and 2 i'll PM you my IP

Note: If my profile background and styles seem do not appear please press the refresh button. This is important for best views
    if my profile's background and styles seems to be in order or they do appear once you press the link then there's no need to follow the note above....

Thanks but I already beat Megaman Xtreme a long time ago and I no longer played classic emulators. I am focus on PCSX2 and GameCube emulator right now. No, I am not fan of Pokemon at all.
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

EMU: SDL MAME - SNES9X - FCEUX - Gens32 - No$gba - DeSmuME - ePSXe - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - Mupen64Plus - PCSX2 - Dolphin

nahhhh...... that's why i play classic games cause i didn't catch the era or i am so busy in the past so i have no time to play games........

edit: ohhhh.... almost forgot..... you know NO$GBA emulator right?

well I am having trouble with the paid version (yes i paid for the sake of it's development) The Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls GBA ROM crashes whenever i select a game.... either FF I and FF II what is wrong???
    Last edited by shizzle766; July 4th, 2008 at 06:45.

The New Kid

Hey guys,

How do I save my games on my pocketPC?

Im using PocketGBA

I can use for example SAVE (start --> save) on the Pokemon games, but it dosnt keep these saves once I restart the game it only has the option NEW GAME and not CONTINUE

(same with all games)

Someone please help

NOTE: it's a testversion
    Last edited by JoostBeers; October 13th, 2008 at 22:05.

Check to see if the roms (or the folders the roms are in) are read-only.

hello i am new here in your forum, can i ask some question?? where can i download an sonic game??this is my first time to post an comment in your forum site,,thank you in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by jams002 View Post
    hello i am new here in your forum, can i ask some question?? where can i download an sonic game??this is my first time to post an comment in your forum site,,thank you in advance!!
    If you are indeed a real person (which I doubt) you should make a habit of reading the rules before you post in a new forum. You cannot ask for games or roms/bioses here.

Thread Information