• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

Ooake 1.27 released!

spotanjo3

2007/10/24 1.27 released
- At the stage beginning screen of "Rainbow Island" and the start demo
of "Asuka120%", the bug that the screen display has fallen into disorder
(generated from v1.24) was corrected. As a result, I think a similar
problem of other games to have been solved, too.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.

Site @ http://www.ouma.jp/ootake/

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
I think when Ootake reaches version 1.30 we can ask Leftris if he would consider adding it to the main site. Or what dou you guys think?

spotanjo3

Why not, I think its going to be actually better than Magic Engine.

Untrue.

You are hurting the developers's feeling. That's not nice. The Magic Engine will always remain the best and ever because it is only emulator that can emulating PC FX and if you never heard of it because it was only released in Japan before it was dead. That's why I said every emulators are the best and we thanks developers for their extraordinary jobs because if not for them then emulators will never existed. Think about it. Think careful before you get your word out of your mouth is going to be a lots of hurtful, indeed. :)

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
RockmanForte you are forgeting one very important thing. Ootake is free, where as MagicEngine is not.

MagicEngine's price is €15 EUR (about £10 GBP or $19 USD)

So it would kinda be like compareing Windows to Linux.

spotanjo3

RockmanForte you are forgeting one very important thing. Ootake is free, where as MagicEngine is not.

So it would kinda be like compareing Windows to Linux.

Yeah, I support MagicEngine and not Ootake. Remember, I have been around emulators and emulations for over 7 years. Anyway, people who wants a free is a cheapstake. :)

You forgot again... This emulator do not play PC FX games. MagicEngine does.

Spellsong

Gray Mage
Man I should have put IMO. Anyway I personally think Mednafenx for the Xbox is better. Everything I threw at it works 100%. Magic Engine could not play FMVs right in the Dracula X cutsences while Medanfen did without any problems. No offense to magic engine, if you like it, then that is fine, but I personally just don't like paying for emulators, and no I am not cheap, it feels strange to pay for one. Well Project 64 1.7 was worth it though, and it was more of a donation with a reward behind it than a shareware thing. In other words, it really does not matter. I like Mednafenx and you like Magic Engine.

Last edited:

Zach

Let's cool it with the whole "hurting feelings" deal guys. This is NOT the first time I've seen that used to shame other peoples' opinions here, and I do not like it.

Everyone is entitled to like what they want. Magic Engine is the only emulator I would ever actually pay for, if I didn't already have a free copy: but that's beside the point.

Let everyone have their own opinions, and leave "the developers feelings" out of it - they have brains too and know how to take criticism. I really don't want to see that in the future, we are better than that.

Last edited:

Zach

I soft deleted his post, which reduced the screen space requirements, putting it back on the first page, is all.