when is the next no$gba version coming out?

godsent1987

Blaze-of-Glory
Just wanted to know when the next no$gba version was coming out.

Jale

It's been less than a month the newest version came out. We don't know when the next one is going to be released, just be patient.

spotanjo3

well i was wondering because i can't figure out how to save any of the games. you know like save state.

Did you know that ask the when is going to pissed the developer off ? Yeah. I got that message from the developer or no$gba and he said he will release it when he thinks it's ready and no questions asked. :)

godsent, next time... Do not ask any emulators of when to released. Be patient, ok ? ;)

Robert

Just wanted to know when the next no$gba version was coming out.
What a stupid question, what do you think we are, clairvoyents or mind readers?

It will come out when (or if) the developer feels like it. :fuckyou:

And how do you know if the save-state thing will be made the way you want it to be?

Last edited:

godsent1987

Blaze-of-Glory
wow i ask a simple question and get chewed out. i was just asking how to save because when i saved my game while playing diamond and pearl (pokemon) and then turned it off the game wasn't saved.

ok.

Last edited:

Jale

wow i ask a simple question and get chewed out. i was just asking how to save because when i saved my game while playing diamond and pearl (pokemon) and then turned it off the game wasn't saved.

ok.
It's a matter of patience. Nintendo DS emulation is in an early stage of development and is normal to find gameplay slow and unable to save.

spotanjo3

what do you mean use it?

If you want to play Pokemon version to save then use 2.4b.

The 2.5 is much better and improvement than 2.4b however save for pokemon version is a bug and the developer is aware of that so only way to save this game is to use 2.4b for now. :)

Do you need it ? I can upload this version for you. I can send it to you through PM if you want. Please let me know. :happy:

spotanjo3

yes i need it and thankyou for not being an ass about me trying to figure out how to save it...

my handle is DELETE <<<<also is my email

Don't worry. I love to help people with emulators since I knew emulators very well for over 7 years. ;)

You should not use the email here I think. Use the PM only or here and some of us will be very happy to help answer your questions. :)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Please edit above to delete your email and you can leave message here but if you prefer private and do not want people to read your message:

Just click navy hightlight "RockmanForte" on left you see and click: Send a private message to RockmanForte or anybody you want.