Trading between Pokemon Emerald & Sapphire...??

r3b3l_XiM

Ok, i have pokemon sapphire and emerald, and want to trade on the same computer. I have tried no$gba, but that only works for one game. I have tried VBA Link, but when i open Sapphire (or ruby) the screen comes up blamk and nothing happens. I have also tried RascalBoy Advance, but it doesn't seem to open any ROM what so ever.

Can anyone help?? How do i trade between the two..??

alexxi

back from hell
go with VBA. You might need a fast computer that can handle two VBAs at the same time, whenever i tried to link vba to trade pokemon between my games it always slowed down at about 50% each, but it always or most of the time worked. I haven't used any other gba emulator to link games.

r3b3l_XiM

Yeah, i have actually run two VBAs at the same time, and it works fine. It's just that when i load the Pokemon Sapphire or Ruby ROM, the screen goes blank and nothing happens (all other Pokemon games work). Would i need to find a bios file or something to get it to work?

Thanks for the reply

17x71

maybe change the save type to flash 512k or 256k, thats how my emulators are set up ( dot remember exactly), and also make sure u dont have vbalink 1.8, cuz it doesnt work... once i downloaded 1.7.3 it worked fine
gl

Stangbang

i need some help trading between ruby and emerald. i am using vba link 1.8 and it works fine until you go into the trading room. as you enter the trading room the screen goes black and it says 'link/communication error please check all connections and then turn the power off and on'. please any help would be greatly appreciated.