Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The ultimate controller box has begun AKA Bliss-Box

Blog Entries

Default Re: The ultimate controller box has begun AKA Bliss-Box

Last edited by ulaoulao; April 30th, 2016 at 03:30.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

I just got word that the chips are as follows..

vintage col - sega 3 button

sega set all sega pads

Nintendo set a nes snes

gc/n64 set

Each is going to cost about 15, so I need at lease 3 to get all of those. So far no chip for dream cast or 15 pin Atari. Its a good thing I can make my own connectors though....

Original estimated cost.. $300

Wishful estimated cost.. $25

current estimates cost.. $50

I still hope to get it down a bit.. and I would like the get the 25 pin Atari working. I'm not sure if the 5600 used that or not, I dont think so.. So that should be good. I still dont have controllers to test with..

what I have

n64
    psx
    xbox
    snes
    nes
    atari

what I need

any wireless
    turbo G16 duo and regular
    sega all kinds.
    dream cast
    game cube
    col. int. jaguar and any vintage stuff..

Blog Entries

midomidi2013, sorry never saw this post. Also I have no idea what you are talking about? There are no "chips" and nothing that goes as "follows". the prices you mentioned have nothing to do with any products Bliss-Box sells.

Are you talking about the cables?
    Last edited by ulaoulao; August 8th, 2016 at 13:26.

Forums

Blog Entries

woot woot
    showing off the new 2.0 API.

Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanfaescotland View Post
    That's the first I've heard about a project like this and I'm definitly interested as far as I'd like to know if you ever make such a device but I can't say I'd ever buy one or make my own. Maybe I'm not as 'hardcore' an emulator fan as others but I find my generic PC control pad which is similar in shape to the PS1 pad does all I want and although the thought of using the original controller is pretty cool it really wouldn't last and I'd soon find I end up just using the same controller for everything anyways.

I know you didn't really want comments like the one above but I thought I'd get across my thought on the matter so that you can see my stance before I comment on anything else. That way you can dismiss my further comments easier

My first concern would be with the amount of wires all those Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox controllers would spawn! I get pissed off with my 2 ps2 wires tangling never mind 40!

I was going to ask if there were many computers that could run 2 emulators simutaneously but I think I may have misunderstood what you meant. So when Nes controllers are 'on' only Nes controllers can be used yeah?

Are there any Atari games that would warrent having 4 controllers in? Might cut costs a little if you get rid of 2 of the atari ports.

Also instead of having the led next to the name of the system currently active why not have it undernieth so that the whole name lights up? A small matter but I reckons it would look more professional.

Also the selector button above the leds instead of below would make it easier to press.

Hope I helped
    NOTE: After doing some searching on the name Bliss-Box, I may be forced to change it. But I must state I'm not in cooperation or affiliation with any of the lesbo or sexual products out there that have this name.... LOL
    Last edited by GASIYAT; August 9th, 2019 at 21:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Hey guys, can we keep the cash talk in PM if you're gonna be exchanging goods for services?

I don't think we have any real provisions or rules to deal with this either way, but it's been a custom of many forums to either have strict rules about this, or not allow it in public at all.

Thanks for understanding. If the situation changes I'll let you know.
    All of the adapters are do-able, but not cheap yet. I hope to fix thatÖ This is a 4 pull 4 throw box. That means 4 players coming in and 1 usb out with 4 usb's internal via a hub. The only usb you will see is the end of the HUB since itís in the box. Theoretically, you will be able to change joysticks on the fly.. Like playing Mario with any of the following, and no need to pause or close the EMU. This is possible because I have the schematic for the chips. This is under that assumption all chips have the same firmware. This would not work with some of the joysticks if my buddies canít create a chip for that. This feature may not be implemented in the final design do to programming limitation (will just have to wait and see). The down fall to this design is Moe and Curly can use nes but Lary canít use his snes He must also use the nes. Itís a 4 player all or none. My second thought is to make a one box controller to usb.

Blog Entries

GASIYAT, why are you making double quotes, one with quote tags and one without? Do you have anything to add here?

Forums

Thread Information