WGL Extensions Error

ametur_poet

Whenever I try to load an IMG or ISO file into ePSXe, I get an error saying "No WGL extensions!" Then it crashes. Is there any way I can fix this? I am using Pete's OpenGL2 plugin, and am running windows vista home premium.

montpics

That issue indicate that your graphic card is very old or doesn't have TnL support. Please use other plugins like :

P.E.Op.S GPU or Pete's OpenGL Plugins.

Jale

Sounds like an OpenGL issue to me. Have you tried switching to Direct3D as well?

ametur_poet

That issue indicate that your graphic card is very old or doesn't have TnL support. Please use other plugins like :

P.E.Op.S GPU or Pete's OpenGL Plugins.

Well, I downloaded and installed the first plugin you mentioned, and I've got good news, and bad news. The good news is that I don't get the popup saying "No WGL extensions!" anymore, and the program doesn't crash. The bad news is, instead of that, the whole screen just goes black. What should I do now?

Also, where can I find that direct3D plugin? Maybe that might help.

montpics

Well, I downloaded and installed the first plugin you mentioned, and I've got good news, and bad news. The good news is that I don't get the popup saying "No WGL extensions!" anymore, and the program doesn't crash. The bad news is, instead of that, the whole screen just goes black. What should I do now?
Tweak a little on Pete's OpenGL configuration. Click on either 'Nice' or 'Fast' setting to look on results.

Also, where can I find that direct3D plugin? Maybe that might help.
You can find the whole plugins pack at Aldostools. :)