Shitty films...

spaceduk

worst movie ever has to be street fighter cos it completely throws the games characterization out the window. i mean wtf was with the un type thing they had lol. anyway as u all already know dont watch this shit an go for the SF2 the movie instead. lol

TheHeggy

Ninth Gate with Johnny Depp... Some friends and I skipped school one day and decided to go see it. We were the only ones in the theater :p We laughed the whole time at how retarded it was.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
HOME ALONE 4 is the worst. Nothing like the previous three. No boobytraps expect for a pan tied to the wall with a peice of string

donkeyknob

its more/less a strange matrix toy movie- ie the elders "have" the townspeople believing they are living in the perfect world. not a bad concept for a project in real life. overall it was shit movie though

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
that movie so sucked I can't believe its still on my DVD-shelf.

Does someone know what to do with DVD so bad that mankind would never have to see it anymore? I tried to set it on fire but it didn't work...

smoothoperator

ANY film made by the EVIL Uwe Boll :fuckyou: . For example, House of the Dead, Alone in the dark, the upcoming BLOODRAYNE, DUNGEON SIEGE, FARCRY, NIGHTCLAWS, HUNTER: THE RECKONING AND FEAR EFFECT. He is poisoning the gaming AND film industry. i mean seriously, have you SEEN House od the dead? I was close to gouging out my eyes with a teaspoon :confused: !

oh and other films that blow ass are the honeymooners, Plan 9 from Outer Space, and Resident Evil Apocalypse blew donkey dick.

hagbard

Butters said:
Mmm... I dunno...

My shitty movie is "Mar Adentro". Puah!

Come on, did you know this movie it's based on a true story? :mad: ;)

Fable

Urban Ninja
smoothoperator said:
ANY film made by the EVIL Uwe Boll :fuckyou: . For example, House of the Dead, Alone in the dark, the upcoming BLOODRAYNE, DUNGEON SIEGE, FARCRY, NIGHTCLAWS, HUNTER: THE RECKONING AND FEAR EFFECT. He is poisoning the gaming AND film industry. i mean seriously, have you SEEN House od the dead? I was close to gouging out my eyes with a teaspoon :confused: !

oh and other films that blow ass are the honeymooners, Plan 9 from Outer Space, and Resident Evil Apocalypse blew donkey dick.
oh yeah... house of the dead.... basic story was teens get drunk on island and get ass raped/murdered/eaten by ppl w/makeup on...

hitmonlee

Fable said:
hmmm.... never saw that one.....

dawn of the dead. pointless movie.

er what??

pointless?

zombies are never pointless!!!!!!!!!!