Shitty films...

SladeXR

Alien VS Predator

My god they completely fucked up two good old series by combining them in a short and stupid movie.
Blah

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by SladeXR@Nov 18 2004, 05:02 AM
My god they completely fucked up two good old series by combining them in a short and stupid movie.
I am a fan of both and that is the only reason I didnt go to see it.

Penguin

Fahrenheit 9/11
-
So full of disgustingly twistid, warped, and manipulated interviews/video/facts it was almost funny. And I'm not even a Bush fan.

hailsamr

The Sin Eater (aka The Order) was such a crap, dull, mind numbing, peace of crap! I really wanted to leave the cinema, but It's not the sort of thing I like to do. I respected the director (Brian Helgeland) enough to struggle through.

To make things worse, it was one of those films that everyone wanted to see (good trailer), but didn't. So a few months go by and it comes out on DVD, It sold a load of copies and did well in the charts! what a joke! <_<

Don't ever watch this film, it has a couple of good effects, but it doesn't make up for how dire it is!

Jale

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Really boring!!! About 4 hours of nothing! <_< Well, at least the first one. I didn't see the other two parts because the first one didn't motivated me to see them. :(

J

Jet Set Willy

I hate the LOTR films now more than ever. I was keen at first, but only because I like the books.

The films are intensely wrong. The books were special because of the attention to detail and amazing language skills of Prof. Tolkien. He invented entire languages just for his stories - by contrast, the film scriptwriters put horrible lines such as "Let's hunt some orc" in. Terrible, just terrible.

Having seen all episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000, I've witnessed a worrying amount of shitty films and yet somehow grown to like many of them.

For a good bad film, I suggest "Hobgoblins", "The Crawling Eye" "Diabolik" or "Mitchell".

LoGoS_dArK

worst movie that ive seen this year has to be........napolean dynamite......it was some f**kin horrible!!

Lordoff

First off, hello to everybody This is my first post and i really did'nt want it to be one of those stupid hello I'm new threads (no offence to anyone )...

Ok the worst movie i've seen this year was blade trinity,
in that movie they managed to make dracula look like a nitwit, now I'm not sentimental to nosferatru parahernalia on any level, but come on Blade killing Dracula?!!!! :( or at least a dracula like figure was retarded, after all Vanhelsin already did that :p (please vampire buffs I really don't care about the time line of events or the different paths taken in the respective movies), they also made Hannibal King look like a Cabana boy that was truely stupid especially since he was a true decendent of Dracula thus a pure born, at least it was so in the original Blade comics..... but I guess it's all about the CGI and explosions these days. :verysad:

donkeyknob

i was rather fond of blade trinity, mostly because of the humour provided by Van Wilder (i dont know this actors name). But yeah, storyline was lacking in parts and reflecting on the movie i realise it was rather slow

twobit84

Banned
Zoolander would have to be my choice... i have never felt like i've wasted my time more than when i wathced that movie

twobit84 said:
Zoolander would have to be my choice... i have never felt like i've wasted my time more than when i wathced that movie

You serious? Zoolander was brilliant, but then again, that level of comedy is not for everyone.