Pokemon Stadium 2 - Can't move :S

Jale

The Nintendo 64 has both D-Pad and analog stick. You are controlling the analog stick with the arrow keys, but Pokémon Stadium 2 doesn't work with the analog stick (except some minigames that require it). You need to find which keys are associated with the D-Pad in the controller plugin configuration.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Gamepad? I only have the keyboard :S Sorry don't understand :(
Maybe a picture or?

Not sure of what controller plugin your using, but the gamepad (N64 Directional Pad) and control stick (N64 Analog) are both different, though the gamepad is rarely used as a movement controller (Kirby is an example) Try setting, if using N-Rage plugin, your analog as the arrow keys and directional (also digital) pad as the number pad keys: 4-left/8-up/2-down/6-right. Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:

Acidemia

I know this is a SUPER old thread, but I figured I'd try my luck and ask here. HOW do I turn on the D-Pad on an emulator? I've found the setting where I can 'Unmap' certain buttons.. but I can't seem to load it on to the game... Help?

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Okay, I will provide pictures, wait for an edit of this post. :)

Okay, this is the D-Pad. Click the little white buttons that are on the right, and then press the key you would like it to be.
Once you have set them, you will be able navigate the main menu.
Dpad_zps19ab6351.png

Last edited:

TheDidda

GUYS, i need help! I am using the mupen android app and i am trying to play ''Quack attack goin quackers''. I can launch the game with a lot of effort but when i get to the menu nothing works but the ''a'' and ''b'' key. I can't change language or anything! How do i make the controlls work in the menu? please help.