No$GBA NDS roms compatibility List

yunantidus

yunantidus
Below are a list of roms that I tried on NO$GBA.Hope It Helps!:)

Mario Kart DS (E) ----------------------> Slow While Racing

Mario Vs Donkey March Of The Minis (U) -> In Play Sprite Colour Too Clear

Pokemon Trozei (U) ---------------------> A Little Bit Slow But Fully Playable

Pokemon Link (E) -----------------------> A Little Bit Slow But Fully Playable

Super Mario 64 DS (E) ------------------> Nintendo Logo Appears For A While (I Mean A WHILE) And The Games Is Slow

New Super Mario Bros.(U) ---------------> Characters In Motion Sprite Colour Too Clear

Bomberman Land Touch (E) ---------------> Fully Playable

Transformers-Autobots (U) --------------> A Bit Slow

Kirby Mouse Attack (E) -----------------> Slows Down In Play

Pokemon Ranger (U) ---------------------> A little Bit Slow And Character Sprite Colour Too Clear

Pokemon Ranger (E) ---------------------> A little Bit Slow And Character Sprite Colour Too Clear

Pokemon Diamond (U) --------------------> A Bit Slow And Slows Down While Walking (Needs Patch To Save) Needs Flash 256

Pokemon Pearl (U) ----------------------> A Bit Slow And Slows Down While Walking (Needs Patch To Save) Needs Flash 256

Pokemon Dash (U) -----------------------> You Can't See The Menu And While Racing Some Graphics Are Messed Up Especially When You Go Up The Hot Air Balloon

Pokemon Dash (E) -----------------------> You Can't See The Menu And While Racing Some Graphics Are Messed Up Especially When You Go Up The Hot Air Balloon

Kirby And Canvas Curse (E) -------------> Fully Playable

Megaman ZX (U) -------------------------> The Intro Comes And Then It Crashes(Needs alternative Emulator)

Naruto Ninja Council (U) ---------------> Needs EEPROM 0.5K A Little Bit Slow And Character Sprite Colour Too Clear

Yoshi Touch & Go (E) -------------------> Needs EEPROM 0.5K Fully Playable

WarioWare Touched (E) ------------------> Fully Playable

Super Princess Peach (E) ---------------> In game low Framerate

Diner Dash (U) -------------------------> Blank Screen

Wario-Master Of Disguise (E) -----------> Blank Screen

Dynatasy Warriors DS-Fighter Battle (U) > A Bit Slow But Fully Playable

Mario And Luigi-Partners In Time (U) ---> In Battle Characters Sprite Colour Too Clear

Children Of Mana (E) -------------------> A Bit Slow But Fully Playable

Final Fantasy III (U) ------------------> Slow

Dragon Quest Heroes - Rocket Slime (U) ---> Fully Playable

MegaMan Star Force Dragon (U) ------------> Can't see enemies in battle

MegaMan Star Force Leo (U) ----------------> Can't see enemies in battle

MegaMan Star Force Pagasus (U) -----------> Can't see enemies in battle

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
No offense but this kind of list always obsolete when new version of emulator come out.

spotanjo3

No offense but this kind of list always obsolete when new version of emulator come out.

Yeah, ubr is right. I already have test them on my notepad myself. I do not see any point of putting them into here but you can put which games are unplayable or ingame until improvement then change them to playable with version number of the emulator to let people know how much it is improvement. You can do that. :D

spotanjo3

The New Version Of No$GBA has came Out so It'll be a while testing Them Again.:confused:

No 3-D improvement. Don't waste your time. Only improvement is hinge/unfold and cheats and a little bit 3-D modify but no change that I have already test for the games in my notepad. Nothing's improvement at all.

I am glad about hinge/unfold because of trace memory and zelda requires that really works great and also maybe other games that requiires it as well. Therefore, 3-D improvement a little bit on this game, actually. The speed increase a little bit better as well for this game. :)

Edit:
Pokemon Pearl (U) ----------------------> A Bit Slow And Slows Down While Walking (Needs Patch To Save) Needs Flash 256

Dont patch it. Stick to 2.4c and it will save just fine. This emulator have a bug again for this game. I do not care about pokemon, thought. Just let you know. :)

Last edited:

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
Pokemon Diamond (U) --------------------> A Bit Slow And Slows Down While Walking (Needs Patch To Save) Needs Flash 256

If its slow for you then why its a bit fast on mine?

spotanjo3

Oh Thanks Again.
Say RockmanForte Are you the same guy in DGemu with your avatar?:)

You're welcome.

One more thing... you can try use this pokemon sav from ideas emulator and copy and paste it into no$gba and rename to match the rom and you are able to save it. I heard that someone was able to. I don't know.. Try it.

Yes, I am the same person in DGemu. I use all my nickname to the few forums. I don't want to change due to confusion, lol. You are right, I am the same guy. Why ? ;)

If its slow for you then why its a bit fast on mine?

There could be two things....

He didnt use 10% in the Options or his computer is old.

Last edited:

yunantidus

yunantidus
0074 - Ganbare Goemon - Toukai Douchuu (J) - Back of the characters are black.Other than that it's good.

yunantidus

yunantidus
Well 10% is just jittery for me.I play all NDS games in Real Time.In Wario ware-Touched, If you use 10% you might end up loosing. lol

spotanjo3

Yeah..speed is still in development and wait for emulator to improvement in the near future. Be patient.

testmachine

Old member
These are the roms i tested on the emu
castlevania dawn of sorrow-full speed working-needs EEPROM patch
castlevania order of ecclesia-full speed working-also needs eeprom patch
Naruto Shippuden Ninja Council 4-fully working,little sound problem on main menu
naruto vs sasuke - white screen hangup-not working
i tested more but these are some commercial games