Help woth Rampage World Tour

playmazter76

The Retro Kid
Hi everybody I usually solve most of my problems on mame but 4 some strange reason the game Rampage World Tour gets stuck like in the 3rd to 5th level the music keeps going but the grafix just freeze. I did an audit and it came bak positive and even went as far as getting a newer version of the rom but no avail. Is there a glitch in the game that hasn't been fixed or do I need to change the settings somewhere in the game options please help I really like 2 play this game but darn thing keeps getting stuck. Thanx in advance.:(

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Current mame info:

- The game hangs randomly at various stages. Sometimes the background sounds keep playing but the video is totally frozen.

So its a known bug that hasn't been fixed yet. Nothing you can do about it at the moment.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Current mame info:
So its a known bug that hasn't been fixed yet. Nothing you can do about it at the moment.

Weird. I use Mameinfo 0.118 and it just says:

Bugs:
- In-game, there's a line of pixels at the top that should be at the bottom of the screen. rmpgwt077gre Sune_S

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Yup,

Checked with the latest Mameinfo and it appears the hanging bug was fixed by Aaron in 114u2.

Suppose I should get around to updating my mame set at some point, but I haven't really played anything for a couple of months. Will probably wait for the 119 release and do an update.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
OK... So @playmazter76 it seems you need to update your MAME to 0.115 or later.