What was the last movie you watched?

pix07

Last Order: Final Fantasy VII

EmulatorLowdown

EmulatorLowdown.com
I saw a Horror / Thriller called "Dont Breathe" it was deep.

TreasurePin

The last film I saw was "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri". This is a masterpiece, I really liked. Especially useful for those who have long been looking for a serious film with morality.

atthegates

Avengers: Civil War was so cool. Maybe not my fav ever Marvel movie, but it was great seeing all those characters in the same screen.

pix07

Latest DB Super Movie Brolly (2019) it was few weeks ago or months.

Last edited:

zoebrown

The film is very cool. The play of the main actor, the music and the overall overall atmosphere make you shiver. I didn't expect this from a movie based on a comic book.

manbulge4undies

DropsDrawers
Hello,

Recently have watched several movies, the biggest surprise so far was JOKER - Loved It.... Ready or Not - SICK SICK SICK - LOVED IT, Terminator Dark Fate - HATED THIS but my Boyfriend loved it

Eally1977

I have a list with films which I’ve already watched. I am a movie buff, in my list you can see plenty various films. Speaking about the last film, it was *«100 Dinge». German cinematographer is eccentric. If you are interested in fashion sustainability and care about our nature, that’s for you. Be ready to spend around 2 hours for watching it.