What was the last movie you watched?

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
City of God. I was just channel flipping and saw a scene. Watched the rest of the film and loved it. It has nothing to do with god and was going to change the channel. If you haven't seen it, you should.

bbrriiaann6

I love to watch online movies the most, Watched "Skyfall" last night online at my friend's house.
It was so interesting movie, in this i like Suraj Sharma the most.

Juxxize

True Gritt and I loved this film sooooo much, I probably wouldn't have watched but on Christmas day my BF's dad came for Christmas dinner and all that was on TV was cartoons, so I said to him I'll put something on the PC and plug it in to the TV , he loves Weston's so I picked this film and I'm sooo glad I did within 20minates everyone else had fallen asleep after Christmas dinner and I sat and watched it and I enjoyed it so much the acting was superb, the characters were great and Jeff Bridges was just brilliant i will deffo watch this film again I just loved it and I love it even more because I nearly missed watching it. It wasn't the last film I watched because we are in January now but it's the last one I really enjoyed.

Juxxize

Django Unchained
I really really liked this movie it's long but great and i enjoyed it loads and was glad it was mega long. it was a great story and the movie had some super brill characters in it the acting was great and so was the sound track. I've never really been into Quintin Taratino films apart from Reservoir Dogs, it's not that i don't like him i do , I'm just not as into him as everyone else is so this is deffo my fav Tarantino movie. The 3 main characters in it ( Waltz / Foxx and DiCaprio ) were superb.

Juxxize

The Hunger Games
I think I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like this movie ( well I'm not because my mate didn't like it either) so don't all go mad at me I'm just giving my opinion of the film. I found it depressing it's basically a film about kids killing eachother and I found it painful to watch and I usually love movies with lots of violence in them but hated this because it was about kids killing eachother I hated it and I hated the ending too and it left me feeling just plain depressed. I only watched it because i wanted to see what the fuss was all about and i nearly turned it off 1/2 way through but if i start watching a movie i always watch it to the end , i'm just like that. so sorry guys i know you all love it but life would be boring if we all liked the same things. ( oh yes and just to add i haven't read the book mainly because i don't read much fiction i read / like mostly fact books rather that fiction )

Kong

Gonna watch Inside Out tomorrow, I'm very curious! Last movie I saw was Amy, a documentary about the life of Amy Winehouse.