What was the last movie you watched?

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
War / Rogue Assassin. Nice movie, but seem a lot of people disappointed with this one.

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I watched

WaterWorld = GREAT MOVIE
Harold & Kumar = Ok
Waiting = Good

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Hell yeah, I love that movie.

Who doesn't?

I just saw Bee Movie = Its okay if you like those types of movies, which I dont.

UPDATE:: Just seen 3:10 to Yuma........GREAT F*CK*NG MOVIE

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Sorry to double post....

Just went to see The Mist.. Great movie

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Its okay, but how many camera angles can you switch in second?

no idea but the stunts were very good also i saw one from segal the other day Urban Justice i like it too he killed so many gangsters lol ;)

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Borat - Cultural learnings..... - Very funny movie. I like!

Bernard and the Genie. Basically a short made for tv movie about a down on his luck art dealer who discovers his lamp contains a genie.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I just watched Blood Rayne:Deliverance. HORRIBLE

The first movie was decent, but this just blows

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
I just watched Blood Rayneeliverance. HORRIBLE

Who directed the movie? Uwe Boll :mad: . This guy always screw videogame movie adaptation.

Boll is best known for adapting video games into movies, having directed and produced a number of such adaptations, among them House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark, and BloodRayne. He has announced plans to produce adaptations of Dungeon Siege, Postal, Legacy of Kain and Far Cry. Boll intends to produce Alone in the Dark II, and BloodRayne II: Deliverance, as well as a third movie based on the BloodRayne franchise.

Boll's movies have been critically panned. As of November 6, 2007, all three of Boll's video game adaptations appeared on the Internet Movie Database's Bottom 100 films list. In a review of Alone in the Dark, Rob Vaux states that the movie should make all other "bad" movie directors feel better in comparison: "It's okay," they'll tell themselves, "I didn't make Alone in the Dark." Another reviewer wrote that Alone in the Dark, was "so poorly built, so horribly acted and so sloppily stitched together that it's not even at the straight-to-DVD level."

When rumors surfaced that Boll had expressed interest in a Metal Gear Solid movie, and claimed to have been given a script to read, Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima responded in his audioblog HIDECHAN, "Absolutely not! I don't know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of thing. We've never talked to him. It's impossible that we'd ever do a movie with him."

Blair Erickson, a writer of a treatment for Alone in the Dark, has written a critical account of his experience working with Boll, in which Erickson alleges that Boll stole ideas from prior movies and wanted to add elements to the story that were not true to the tone of the source material. Uwe chose to not use Erickson's script, citing reasons such as it having "not enough car chases."

Boll blames the poor commercial performance of his video game adaptations on his distribution company, Romar, and has filed a lawsuit against them.

Last edited: