Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: What was the last movie you watched?

Default Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Avengers: Civil War was so cool. Maybe not my fav ever Marvel movie, but it was great seeing all those characters in the same screen.

Avengers: Infininity Wars.

Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei

It was a bit... weird...
    The Meaning of Life is finding an answer to this question

Latest DB Super Movie Brolly (2019) it was few weeks ago or months.
    Last edited by pix07; May 19th, 2019 at 11:36.
    "God made the integers, all else is the work of man "- Leopold Kronecker

Game of Thrones (but its searial i know)

This is was Sorrow

A Star is Born (2018) I sat with my wife through what I thought was a very intense and sublime drama, it was written, directed and starring Bradley Cooper as a alcoholic and prescription drug dependent Country Western legend Jackson Maine due to been diagnosed with tinnitus which sends him off the rails until he meets and falls in love with struggling singer-songwriter Ally ? starring Stephanie “Lady Gaga” Germanotta after the seasoned musician Jackson Maine fortunately discovers her after stumbling into a live music drag bar, as she performs a song to the audience, he then falls in love with her artistic talent.

She had just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer until she meets Jack, who then immediately sees her natural talent and coaxes her into the spotlight of fame but even as Ally's career takes off, the personal side of their relationship is breaking down, as Jackson fights an ongoing battle with his own internal demons.

In “A Star Is Born” this new take on the iconic love story Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga fuse their considerable talents to depict the raw and passionate tale of Jack and Ally, two artistic souls coming together, on stage and in life, theirs is a complex journey through the beauty and the heartbreak of a relationship struggling to survive. Now one can watch all movies and shows on Cinema.

But four-time Oscar nominee Cooper (“American Sniper,” “American Hustle,” “Silver Linings Playbook”), also makes his directorial debut and also sings alongside multiple award-winning, Oscar-nominated music superstar Lady Gaga in her first leading role in a major motion picture, and both stars actually sing original songs that were written, rehearsed, recorded and performed live on set and during production of the motion picture which I and my wife both think will perform big at the oscars.

Thread Information