making ps2 games to work on epsxe emu?

techno

hello,My question is.Can i grab a ps2 game disc,slip it into the drive of my computer and run it on the epsxe emulator.Becuase i did it along time ago but dont remeber,i think you need to extract the image or something like that.well anyone that can refresh my memory(explain it).Please do. help would be greatly appreciated.thanks

SirAuron

Im pretty sure you dreamt it;)
ePSXe is a PS1 emulator, capable of playing only PS1 games.
PCSX2 is a PS2 emulator, capable of playing only PS2 games. Their website is www.pcsx2.net

The image extraction you might be talking about is making an image file from the original CD and using that image to play the game. Using Alcohol 120% or Clone CD will do this for you.

Last edited:

techno

Im pretty sure you dreamt it;)
ePSXe is a PS1 emulator, capable of playing only PS1 games.
PCSX2 is a PS2 emulator, capable of playing only PS2 games. Their website is www.pcsx2.net

The image extraction you might be talking about is making an image file from the original CD and using that image to play the game. Using Alcohol 120% or Clone CD will do this for you.

how can i exract the image with clone cd,I got a few images ran them and they didnt play, or an error came up.well do u know and how.tell me
?