HAY

Whare can i find sum intell 4 croe emuz? my comp wont run bio's shock & so my frend sade i need new 4 core thing butt i cant aford it like 500 bux :eek: soo.... where can i get an emulatre instade? i relly want 2 play it guyz! thx if not ill just d/l some 360 emuz.... i now intell 4 cores r probly 2 new so i cant find tem bcuz of that... if so sry lol but ane help is apreshiated!!1! lol im glad of havin some expertz like u guys 2 help me on this stufz. like, i migt date sum of u if u help e im prety & all... o well like so if u guyz can make an emu if it doesnt exist??? that would b hella cool. anywayz...so is it?!?!?!??!?!?!??! :confused:

Jale

Do you think this is some sort of SMS chat? Hell, it burns my eyes. Type properly.

Last edited:

Spellsong

Gray Mage
Whare can i find sum intell 4 croe emuz? my comp wont run bio's shock & so my frend sade i need new 4 core thing butt i cant aford it like 500 bux :eek: soo.... where can i get an emulatre instade? i relly want 2 play it guyz! thx if not ill just d/l some 360 emuz.... i now intell 4 cores r probly 2 new so i cant find tem bcuz of that... if so sry lol but ane help is apreshiated!!1! lol im glad of havin some expertz like u guys 2 help me on this stufz. like, i migt date sum of u if u help e im prety & all... o well like so if u guyz can make an emu if it doesnt exist??? that would b hella cool. anywayz...so is it?!?!?!??!?!?!??! :confused:

UGH! I wish you can speak more clearly if you can help it. I will try to interpret what you said.

First, there is no such thing as a CPU emulator for Core 2 Duo or the Quad Core processors. Second, you have to know if your motherboard even supports intel CPUs or at least AMD CPUs. Third, you don't exactly need a Quad Core to run the game Bioshock. That is just a high end CPU that does more than what you want it to. There are much cheaper alternatives out there that can get for up to at least $200 minimum from what I seen. Another thing, do you know how to take out the the old CPU, and put in the new one?

The best route for you is to get a Xbox 360 to play the game, it will be less of a headache for you if you are not good with dealing with computer hardware.

One more thing. A 360 emulator does not exist as well, and no, I don't think anyone here that such high skill level in computer programing to make a 360 emulator. Imagine the cost, time, and resources it will take. They barley manage to make 2 Xbox emulators that only run about 1-2 games.

Just buy the system or if you don't have any money, then you will have to live without it, I have to say.

Last edited:
RITE... next u will b tellin me that i can't emu a bananna.. and u would b rite... but u can emu the tatse & aroma of banannaz... and thatz wut relly couns. any TRU emu enthusiest wuold tell u the exsact things i sade just befroe now....

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
WTF
go back to school.Or learn how to type.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
He is just doing that to irritate people.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Ok, thought so.Just making sure

Zion

PSP Coder

lol wtf, i can't even understand that.

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
Dudes Leave him alone.................. This is really dumb............... I hope a mod. closes this thread...................... Let this thread die its use less............

Last edited: