GTA 3 HELP!!!

seether9111

ummmm i forget
ok, can anyone give me some tips for winning the turismo pay-phone mission on GTA 3?? are there any secrets to winning this??

onewecallgod

Which mission is that exactly? I haven't played the game in ages, but I have beat it at least 10 times.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Its been years since i've played this game. (Might dig it out and play it later)

Anyways i've found a page with a few tips here

And a video of someone completing the mission here

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Wreck the other cars before you get into position. Get them turned in the wrong direction then start.

seether9111

ummmm i forget
if you mess with the other cars at all, it says mission failed.Im playin pc version right now, years ago seemed like ps2 version wasnt as hard!!think im gettin rusty???:confused:maybe i will try to turn them around tho, blowin em up doesnt work!!thanks for all the input.

onewecallgod

If I remember correctly, what you need to do is get the Humvee (Patriot) and approach quickly from the other side of the street. Right before you hit the blip, gently sideswipe one of the racers adjacent to your starting point. The race will then immediately begin and you'll have a head start. Doing the race legitimately in a Patriot is pretty damn easy since you're really fast, can take a lot of damage and have good ground clearance.