pokemon pearl on no$ help

perry3474

hi to everyone, im new here...

i just wanted to ask for help on pokemon pearl. it works on No$gba emulator but its so slow, i cant even walk properly, even the sound is slow. but when i save my game, the sound's normal. and when i access the bag, my trainer card, its all normal. but when i return to the main world, its very slow again.

abd when i *reload* the nds rom, the rom crashes.

wat will i do? is there plugins for no$? thanx alot

Last edited:

spotanjo3

hi to everyone, im new here...

i just wanted to ask for help on pokemon pearl. it works on No$gba emulator but its so slow, i cant even walk properly, even the sound is slow. but when i save my game, the sound's normal. and when i access the bag, my trainer card, its all normal. but when i return to the main world, its very slow again.

abd when i *reload* the nds rom, the rom crashes.

wat will i do? is there plugins for no$? thanx alot

Listen, the emulator is still in development. There is nothing you can do about it until the developer improvement it in the future.

For load, don't. It is not work that way. You have to use regular save like a real NDS only for now. It will add in the future.

There is no plugin for no$gba... It is different emulator. No way to do that. :)

If you are not patient....

if you want the games to run 100% at 60fps, make you a favor and buy a nds for now or just wait.

Last edited: