Rune Factory on the No$GBA - Bugs

ShinX3

Has anyone managed to get the save games working?

It runs decently, with only a few glitches, but I've tried all the NDS Cartridge Backup Media choices, and none will make a save that can be loaded again.

Since load/save states also don't work yet, there's no way to save at all yet apparently.

ShinX3

... that doesn't work for me.

This is the USA version of Rune Factory.

Does that work for you? What are your other settings?

spotanjo3

Looks like Ace Attorney 2 has the same problem. None of the save battery choices works with it.

No, something is wrong. Ace Attorney 2 works fine with save type:

Savetype: Set it to FLASH 512kybtes

No problem. Obvious something is wrong with you and I dont know what to help you. You are using 2.4c ?

ShinX3

Well, its only these two games I have the problem with that way -- so far. The original Ace Attorney, Harvest Moon, other stuff works fine.

I tried a fresh install of no$gba, and finding firmware from different sources in case there was a problem there, but that didn't change a thing.

I'm running Vista-64, but since everything else has worked normally with this I doubt that's it.

Here's a screenshot:

ScreenShot.png

ShinX3

With the new release of no$GBA I was able to get Ace Attorney 2 working!

I found that you can't change the battery type after you start the game to test it, you have to reset each time.

I still can't get Rune Factory to work, but maybe after the next updates in a few months. Thanks for the help!

Meanwhile if anyone has a working save of Rune Factory in no$cash, if you upload it I'd really appreciate it! I'd like to test it out.

spotanjo3

With the new release of no$GBA I was able to get Ace Attorney 2 working!

I found that you can't change the battery type after you start the game to test it, you have to reset each time.

I still can't get Rune Factory to work, but maybe after the next updates in a few months. Thanks for the help!

Meanwhile if anyone has a working save of Rune Factory in no$cash, if you upload it I'd really appreciate it! I'd like to test it out.

I was told this:

It'll load if you keep trying. Sometimes I can do it the first time launching the emu, other times it takes me 10 minutes or so of restarting before it'll actually load.

64kbytes is what you need.

ShinX3

You're right!!! Amazing!! Sometimes the save shows up, sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes it loads and sometimes it freezes.

But you can get it to work if you just keep restarting no$GBA.

Who'dve thought?

Thanks a great deal! I really appreciate how you helped me out so much! :) I am enjoying the game now.

- Shin +

spotanjo3

You're right!!! Amazing!! Sometimes the save shows up, sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes it loads and sometimes it freezes.

But you can get it to work if you just keep restarting no$GBA.

Who'dve thought?

Thanks a great deal! I really appreciate how you helped me out so much! :) I am enjoying the game now.

- Shin +

You are welcome. In other forums.. We answered a lots and helpful and they got everything they need from us. That's what I am doing... Help you out like we did for them. ;) ENJOY!

ShinX3

RE: EEPROM64KBytes

Yes that's it. It works for me with that , and I'm up to the second cave.

Try resetting the cart or restarting no$GBA, and make sure you have that choice set all the time, don't change it.

I back up the saves now and then to another folder just in case too.

Sometimes the intro movie freezes up when you click in too, but if you set it to 100% speed it usually takes me from 1-15 times to get it going. Clunky but it's a fun game!

RE: EEPROM64KBytes

Yes that's it. It works for me with that , and I'm up to the second cave.

Try resetting the cart or restarting no$GBA, and make sure you have that choice set all the time, don't change it.

I back up the saves now and then to another folder just in case too.

Sometimes the intro movie freezes up when you click in too, but if you set it to 100% speed it usually takes me from 1-15 times to get it going. Clunky but it's a fun game!

>.< that wat i been doing...anything else i can do?