DOUBLE DRAGON ARCADE GAME

seether9111

ummmm i forget
i am familiar with console emulation, but not arcade.what is the best emulator out there??Also, is there a rom for the original double dragon arcade game??I would love to play it for memories sake.Just wandering if theres a rom available, not where to get it
Thanx in advance!!!:D

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Just checked. These are the Double Dragon found in MAME32FX 0.118:

Double Dragon (c) 08/1987 Technos.
Double Dragon (c) 02/1995 Technos. (The Nintendo NES port)
Double Dragon (c) 1988 Technos. (Neo-Geo)
Double Dragon 3 - The Rosetta Stone (c) 1991 Technos.
Double Dragon II - The Revenge (c) 1988 Technos.

All 5 are 100% working.

spotanjo3

I agree, rather tell him to us MAME32FX... we all know it's the best

OK! :)

All mame emulators are the best. It is not nice to say it is best than other emulators. They are doing hard work to release any mame emulators for our preferences. Let them make a decision. :p

spotanjo3

Some mame emulators have lots of hacks and bootlegs. I do not liked it. I usually compiled myself to remove hacks and bootlegs. My mame32 that I compiled is only original games and clone games so it is more clean and more feeling to arcade coin op mall! :)

EDIT: I haven't compiled it for a long time because I am wait for better games that I really like then I will compiling it that way I can remove hacks and bootlegs.. They are really useless to my opinion.

Last edited:

seether9111

ummmm i forget
downloading mame now.cant wait 2 play DD again. i have the nes version and its just not the arcade game!!hope i downloaded right mame.let u guys know what i end up with.thanks a ton!!:excl: