Chankast question

Canscrubenha

Ok, I've got Chankast Alpha 0.25 and the CDI for Fire Pro Wrestling D. When I start the game everything is fine, but when I get to the character selection the framerate drops from around 80 - 40 and it gets even worse after I select the characters. The Capcom hack works for this and is what keeps the FPS above 20. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Also I've got a Pentium 4 2.8 ghz, 1 GB of RAM, and nvidia geforce FX 5200 graphics card. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
This game is known to have issues and run slowly. Chankast and NullDC are by no means complete or finished so you will need to wait for the emulation to improve.
Chankast is a dead emulator now but I think NullDC is still being developed.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Perhaps your brother has found a workaround or its just one of those things that happens from time to time with PC's where everything just works better for no apparent reason.

I tried it yesterday prior to posting using Chankast and NullDC on my PC (A64 3700, 2 Gb Ram, GeForce 7900GS) and it was choppy. Trawling through compatibility lists and other posts on related forums reveals that the emulator doesn't run it very well.

spotanjo3

nullDC is active and have new wip that I saw new screenshots yesterday.. Much better than Chankast. I never liked Chankast anyway. nullDC rocks!