Shining force III (U) Multiple Bins?

Roger

I got an copy of Shining Force III but It's structure goes a little like this;
Shining Force III
| ShiningforceIII.USA.r01
| ShiningforceIII.USA.r02
ect, ect. So I am thinking A cue maker, cause I know the thing isn't going to run like this. Well, if this thread exists somewhere, mods please delete and merge, hopefully after I get an answer. I searched for about an hour and couldn't find any threads that would help.

Oh BTW thanks to all the regulars here, your knowledge is quite impressive on emulation. I have found many answers to my questions in other posts.
*Edit* Oh I forgot to mention every thing is all compressed into it own compressed file. And at the is is a SFV file. I am about to research what that is......

Last edited:

Spellsong

Gray Mage
Extract the first rar file. r01. The file is like that to help with the compression, and due to not being able to host the whole file in one rar on some sharing sites in some cases. I could be wrong since I see this on torrents as well.

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Double-click the .rar file, or else one of the .r0* ones. If you can't open them install WinRar.
Choose extract and tell us which files you got.

gforce75

Cloud
He's right. Use winrar to open them. You have to combine the files. It's usually split if you download files of torrents or certain sites.

Roger

Sorry for not being clear, Yeas you guys "know" how the files come and where I am getting it then. i have yet "complete" the files but I do believe that there r 6 directories and they all contain .bins. Also the last one has a .cue file in it. I figured it has been split but I really do not know how to re-combine them, the .bins. the only thing I can think of is notepad, copy and paste. I have 2 sources for this game, bolth come in several pieces though. But I do believe I have figured it out. I will post up in the near feature and let everyone know how it goes.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Downloads are offered in many different formats, RARed, zipped, splitted (001, 002, etc.), and so on.
Please post the exact filenames and extensions. This makes it easier for us to help out.