Who would you like to meet?

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
if you could meet any of the people in this forum in person, who would it be? and why?

could be a good idea all the most active members meet each other not like chatting for example have a teleport lol and be a realforum

Zach

Sure.. let me just whip up a teleport device here... ;)

Ohh.. I know let's ask Geeksquad ! :dry:

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
Should make a IRC channel for this forum....just as good as a teleport.......i think...?

spotanjo3

Soulblazer, because he say he collected alot of roms :D

Do you really believe him ? Did you ask his wordpad he made a list of roms he collected ?

I collected alot of roms and isos. I also make them a list into wordpad. :)

Anyway, I would love to meet myself. (laughing hysterically!)

Last edited:

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
Well A channel on freenode would be sweet but the difficultie would be keeping things to legall terms with how IRC channels are freely accessed if not protected down to Registerd acounts or trusted acounts only

Ryanfaescotland

Should make a IRC channel for this forum....just as good as a teleport.......i think...?

"Been me up Scotty"
"I'm afraid a can't do that captain"
"Why not?"
"A've traded the transporters for a chat device, where as we can no longer teleport from one place to another we can now have near instantaneous text conversations!"

Kirk would not be impressed.

EDIT - Forgot to say who I'd like to meet. I'm kinda apprehensive about doing that though since people might see you in a different light but I guess I'd go for Zach, Butters and Crazy just because I feel they are the most active or at least make comments that I am interested in more than others.

Last edited:
about the teleport remember that episode of the simpsons when bart transforms into a fly well kinda like that teleport so all the forums members can meet each other.
just a science fiction idea lol :p

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Don't have time to play it :( , but i know now its the willy castle 2nd boss in Rockman 1 (mirror match) and willy castle 3rd boss in Rockman 3 (1 Real vs 3 Clone).

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Video games are made by the DEVIL. You are all SATANIST.
I REBUKE YOU SATAN