Gameboy Advance Multiplayer

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Instructions on how to make NO$GBA run multiplayer games with Gameboy Advance roms are located here: http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/nocashgba.html

The instructions there should cover everything. Do not ask for the bios, we cant help you.

Please remember that you can play games on the same PC but not over the internet. If that changes we will inform you about it.

ramzak

i need help on this one if som one acualy worked it could u email me (azn_rokusta32@hotmail.com)

turok

where do i put the gba.bios needed for multiplayer?in the slot folder or the battery folder?

Dijungo

I just downloaded loaded zelda the four swords with the multiplayer and it says reset once all gbas are put together but then I do that and Im in the same place does anybody know how to play zelda the four swords because when I downloaded this emulator I saw A picture of someone playing the game so I know it works some how can Someone please help. all other games work fine

3sDC

Can someone tell me how many gameboy emulators there are with multiplayer?
And send me the name.
Thanks. B)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Just copy the file rbamulti.dll in the emulator directory, then from the emulator choose : Options->Communication Port->RBA Multi Plugin.

All you have to do now is start the emulator one more time and do the same thing. The two emulators will be connected once you have the roms loaded in both emulators and select the multiplayer option from within the game..

Please note that this will work only at the same pc. No network support yet.

Techman

Can you actually save your game with RascalBoyAdvance multiplayer? It sucks that you cant do that with no$gba >_>

Optimus

can anyone do me a favour and tell me what the thing in 'VBA>Tools>GDB' is for???
cause i think its the thin that helps u to connect VBA's throgh the net.thanx in advance.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The GDB tool has nothing to do with online games.

The official version of Visual Boy Advance does not support online gaming or multiplayer games.