Gameboy Advance Multiplayer

sciz

The No$ emu doesn't work, i do everything that says on that link, but the other screens except the first one stay blank all the time.

slade

K, it's working now. The link on your website was giving me a 404 Error. Haven't tried with Pokemon yet. Only wih tactics Ogre: knight of lodis and it didn't work.

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
question :huh: (it may sound funny, and may think Im very Ignorant) :D
where should I place the Changed Files? :unsure:

-Win32.cpp
-reg.cpp
-link.h
-GBA.cpp
-link.cpp
:unsure:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Those are source code files. You will need the original source code and a compiler to use them.

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
Thanx! Iv Downloaded it Already! Thanx Lefteris D, and whoever Owns this Awesome website.. :lol: :with_stupid: :bow: :bow:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
You are correct, Forgotten wont like that this was done to his emulator as he has been against adding link support from the start.

Chaos

Realy Evil guy
I have tried playing multiplayered in the vba link thing. I open up two windows, load megaman battle network into them, and try linking through the game. is there somthing else i'm meant to do?

Also using no$gba i'm trying to play muliplayer on the ledgen of zelda: four swords. most of the time the game crashes but whe it works with 2 screens and in single gamepack mode, when it says it looking for other players it just stays like it, Help please?

also, how do you get the master gamepak only function working?

Denopqrihg

megaman battle network and Zelda: Four swords should both work in VBALink 1.7.2 (though you have to set link timeout for Zelda)

Four Swords can only be played by 4 players, so if you only had 2, it couldn't work