Configuring Espxe Input???

Crazy!

Road Runner!
I've just configured Project64 with the N64 Controller, can I configure the EPsxe with a PS2 Black Dual Shock controller, which looks identical to a PS1 Control?? If so how, coz it doesn't detect it and when I press a button nothing happens...:confused:

spotanjo3

I've just configured Project64 with the N64 Controller, can I configure the EPsxe with a PS2 Black Dual Shock controller, which looks identical to a PS1 Control?? If so how, coz it doesn't detect it and when I press a button nothing happens...:confused:

Ok.. Here:

epsxorigcontnp5.gif

Setting up the gamepad

Click on Config > Game Pad > Pad 1. You'll see an image of the Playstation controller. Simply click on a box then press the button you want to set it to, your gamepad. Click OK when you're done.

Last edited:

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Yeah thats what I try 2 do, I click in the box and a number already appears J1_B1 before I press anything. and then I press on the buttons and nothing happens. I know how to config the controller coz I done the N64 controller for the Project64 and everything works, the analogue works better with certain games i.e. Micro Machines, Wipeout, Donkey 64 rather than with Banjo Kazooie or Super Mario 64. Anyway I don't think the emulator is detecting anything coz when I click one of the boxes with the mouse, J1_B1 comes up and if I try and delete it the word back comes up (Back button) and by pressing one of the controller buttons doesn't change nothing...:confused: Can somebody help.Thanks

I'm using a black PS2 DualShock 2 controller will this work? on the box cover it reads PSX+N64 USB Converter but on the ebay page I bought it from it stated it was compatible also with PS2.

Last edited:

Crazy!

Road Runner!
No there's nothing stuck the emulator just doesn't seem to detect the controller I'm using a Dualshock 2 Controller (PS2) which should work. I'm using a Full Colors PSX+N64 USB Converter, I don't know if that's a good one, anyway I configured my N64 Controller on PJ64 Perfectly (the analogue stick doesn't work too good at all with alot of games though!...help:(). Anyway I click one of boxes on the Espxe gamepad config screen and J1_B1 Comes up but when I press the button I want on the gamepad nothing happens as if it just doesn't detect it???:confused:

spotanjo3

It is hard to know what's wrong because I have ps2/gamecube/xbox adapter in one usb adapter and I do not have a problem with this emulator using ps2 controller. I do not know.

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Yeah I just can't figure it out, there must be something wrong with the adapter...:(

spotanjo3

Yeah I just can't figure it out, there must be something wrong with the adapter...:(

Why don't you go to wal-mart and buy ps2/gamecube/xbox in one adapter ? It is only 10 dollars. I have it and it's great! Buy at ebay or long distance state is not a good things. Go to local stores is your best bet. I had made mistake and I learn my lesson like you and now I go to wal mart often like that and I don't have any problem. You should. :)