The Most Retarded Game U Ever Played?!

Hrothgar

I have to say one of the worst games I ever played was Noah's Adventure 3D. All of the gameplay was stolen from Wolfenstein 3d, and made awful. You play as Noah shooting food pellets at animals to sedate them. On top of that, you needed another game cartridge to put in it just to make it run. However, here's some other really bad games

All the Zelda games for CD-i
Aquaman for Gamecube
Back to the Future II & III for the NES (WTF KOOPA'S)
I have to agree the worst game for Atari was ET, but there was also a Texas Chainsaw massacre game that was very horrible.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Im going to say the worst game Ive ever played is the new Yaris game. You can download it off the XboxLIve Arcade and its free. Its a horrible attempt to sell a few of their shitty cars.

BTW: If you dont know the Yaris is a small worthless car made by Toyota.

haunter=best

Haunter = best pokemon
CHU CHU ROCKET FOR DREAMCAST!!!
i found it pretty pointless. was fun though. amused me for days on end :p

xplics

I have to say one of the worst games I ever played was Noah's Adventure 3D. All of the gameplay was stolen from Wolfenstein 3d, and made awful. You play as Noah shooting food pellets at animals to sedate them. On top of that, you needed another game cartridge to put in it just to make it run. However, here's some other really bad games

All the Zelda games for CD-i
Aquaman for Gamecube
Back to the Future II & III for the NES (WTF KOOPA'S)
I have to agree the worst game for Atari was ET, but there was also a Texas Chainsaw massacre game that was very horrible.

Lol, sound like this one game I got with my PACKERD BELL 60 MHZ (TOP OF THE LINE IN late 94 LOL), I beleave it was called DINO LIVING MUESUM or something. It was so horrible, and ever worse looking then Wofenstien 3D.