The Most Retarded Game U Ever Played?!

gforce75

Cloud
The dumbest game of all games that I have ever played and makes me throw up inside thinking about it is Q-Bert. I never figured out the game when I was 7 and to do this day, the game erks me thinking about it.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
id have to say Heroes of Might and Magic 5. But I hear the expansions make it les retarded...

Zach

How could you not figure out Q-Bert?

That game was awesome. It was pure simplicity and spawned many clones at that.. I had the pleasure of playing a real arcade machine at a friends house when I was a kid.

Turn all the squares... how hard a concept is that :confused:

Now I'll tell you what was stupid..

Iron Tank - NES
Mario is Missing - NES
The Empire Strikes Back - Atari 2600
E.T - Atari 2600 - need I say more?

Last edited:

Ryanfaescotland

Good call on Mario is Missing same with the Where in Time/World is Carmen Sandiago they were rubbish.

There is some pretty retarded games here

Jale

i really thought body harvest (n64) sucked.

somehow when i asked my mom to rent me harvest moon 64 she would get confused and manage to rent that piece of shit.
What?! Body Harvest may not be the coolest game, but it's a good game (to not say excellent).

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
I know im gonna hear alota objections but um Playstation one in general. I Find myself scrounging around my room attic basment garage and so and and so forth for games from my childhood days (not to mention just going to a old video game store and buying them) and since ps2 and xbox and gamecube I havent played a single ps1 game nor do i own anything to do with ps1 anymore... Playstation one games to me are at the crossroads where console nastalga ends and new gaming consoles begins.

And a simpler answer for ya aswell. Toy Story for snes :confused:

Crazy!

Road Runner!
What?! Body Harvest may not be the coolest game, but it's a good game (to not say excellent).

Yeah I LOVED Body Harvest, I found it really hard though! It's not a bad game in my opinion, but it can get boring when your stuk!:D

Ryanfaescotland

I know im gonna hear alota objections but um Playstation one in general. I Find myself scrounging around my room attic basment garage and so and and so forth for games from my childhood days (not to mention just going to a old video game store and buying them) and since ps2 and xbox and gamecube I havent played a single ps1 game nor do i own anything to do with ps1 anymore... Playstation one games to me are at the crossroads where console nastalga ends and new gaming consoles begins.

And a simpler answer for ya aswell. Toy Story for snes :confused:

Resident Evil 2? FF 7 + 8? Metal Gear Solid? They are all legedery in my book.

Now Po'ed for the PS1 that was retarded.

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
Um....Sorry....You just kinda named all the games i hated to a fine pinpoint....:(

Spellsong

Gray Mage
the worst game i have ever played was starwars: shadow of the empire. but i haven't played much bad games.

I liked that game a lot years ago, but it has aged to the point where I can't play it all the way anymore. Its like playing a game that is going at more than 60FPS a minute.

Last edited: