The Most Retarded Game U Ever Played?!

Ryanfaescotland

I liked that game a lot years ago, but it has aged to the point where I can't play it all the way anymore. Its like playing a game that is going at more than 60Frames Per Second a minute.

What? I'm trying to work out what that would mean but my head is starting to hurt :eek:

Spellsong

Gray Mage
The game feels to fast. Its like playing a DOS game in Windows XP. You know how sometimes DOS games can go too fast due to the hardware its on.

Ryanfaescotland

Ah yeah I know what you mean, I installed Theme Park not long ago and it was mental quick!

Stupid game?Well I`ve never seen anything much stupid than a game by the name of Fight Fever.That was very stupid and ugl game :S

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Halo 2, All the Mario Parties, All the Final Fantasy Games, W.O.W., RunScape, Gears of War.Just my opinions.

{I lied on the last one}

Jale

I never liked the NES Final Fantasies.
Final Fantasy III/VI is a jewel.
Final Fantasy V is just good.
Final Fantasy VII, I don't see why it's so special, but it's a great game.
Final Fantasy VIII has to be my favorite one.
Final Fantasy IX is the one I'm currently playing, but still doesn't beat Final Fantasy VIII.
The ones I dislike: Final Fantasy Mystic Quest and Final Fantasy Tactics (I don't like the battle system).

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
How can you hate any FF pre-FF7 ?

You sir, ARE DEFECTIVE ! :fuckyou:

Well my parents said "You're normal little Tommy."
But now sir you lowered my self esteem 7%. I hate you

Last edited:

blueshogun96

The Old Kid
Now I'll tell you what was stupid..

Iron Tank - NES
Mario is Missing - NES
The Empire Strikes Back - Atari 2600
E.T - Atari 2600 - need I say more?

I know this is a little old, but Iron Tank for NES was an excellent game. I remember playing that one for hours on end.

My list of most retarted games...
Diddy Kong Racing - N64 <- Painfully hard game
The Sims (all) - PC <- This game is beyond pointless
Playboy Mansion - PC/PS2/XBOX <- WTF?

EDIT:
How can you hate any FF pre-FF7 ?

You sir, ARE DEFECTIVE ! :fuckyou:
When will the FF fanboys ever learn...

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I love Diddy kong on 64. I beat it completely.

Youngy 360

PSX 4 LIFE :)
The worst game i've ever played , infact 2, are Rascal (PSX) and the McDonalds game (MegaDrive)

The McDonalds game i downloaded at college for a laugh and it was shite :dry: Rascal was boringboring and boring:dry: never liked it despite i had cheats and was a copied game which i got free of sum1:dry:

What?! Body Harvest may not be the coolest game, but it's a good game (to not say excellent).

Yeah body harvest was pretty cool..i personally loved that mirror shield thing that burned stuff haha

Tho when i first got the game i didn't even know what to do o_O

I know this is a little old, but Iron Tank for NES was an excellent game. I remember playing that one for hours on end.

My list of most retarted games...
Diddy Kong Racing - N64 <- Painfully hard game
The Sims (all) - PC <- This game is beyond pointless
Playboy Mansion - PC/PS2/XBOX <- WTF?

EDIT:

When will the FF fanboys ever learn...

Diddy Kong racing wasn't hard i beat that game 100% and I completely and totally SUCK at all racing games o_O